eight

[status; edited]

---

          I wore the other outfit that Jongdae bought me that day, but I decided to change into somethings more casual. Jiwon on the other hand had no idea what to wear. It's like opposite day, she always new what to wear while I didn't. I can see why she's stressing out so much on what to wear, it starts with Y and ends with a G. You guessed it, she's stresssed out on what to wear because she's going on a date with Yixing.

        "You're stressed out on what to wear because of Yixing, am I right?" I spoke my thoughts out loud.

        She stopped in her tracks and hesitated, "No?" Jiwon strained the word, clearly it was about Yixing.

        "Sure."

        Jiwon ran around a bit more until she finally settled in her outfit. We both went for the casual look, but she was more of the skirt casual while I was more of the jeans casual.

        "You do know we're just going to the aquarium, right?" I assured.

        "Yeah. Why?"

        "Cause we are literally going to the aquarium for two hours and going home after that." I explained to Jiwon.

        "Oh. Oh well!" She shrugged and entered the hallway.

        "Okay, I see. I know what your doing." I fixed my black beanie on top of my head and wiggled my eyebrows at her.

        Jiwon scoffed, "You're unbelievable, Seongmi."

---

Seongmi:

Jiwon:

        "There you guys are!" Yixing smiled, which made Jiwon blush a little

        "Sup." I casually said to Jongdae, Jiwon chuckled at my greeting and elbowed me.

        "Sup." Jongdae said back to me and went by my side.

        "Have Yixing and Jiwon go ahead of us so you know what do to on dates, they're the example." He whispered in my ear.

        "Yes sir!" I called out loudly, causing Jongdae to shush me.

        We started walking into the aquarium and I already see Yixing and Jiwon holding hands. That fast? Well, I mean I already started holding hands with Chanyeol immediately, so I should do that. I slowly reach for Jongdae's hand.

        He pulled his hand away and halted to a stop, "What are you doing?"

        I pointed at Yixing and Jiwon, "That, you said to use them as an example!"

        Jongdae realized his mistake, "O-oh, right." He took my hand and we continued walking.

        The two of use finally caught up with the other two and started looking at the fish and sharks.

        "That ones big." Jiwon pointed at a shark that swam over us.

        "Aww, look how cute that fish is." I pulled Jongdae and pointed at an angel fish.

---

        An hour later we decided to get ice cream and some drinks, who cares if it's cold! The two pairs sat in different benches next to each other, you can easily compare Yixing and Jiwon to me and Jongdae. We were acting like some oddball couple that never dated, while the other two looked normal.

        "Um, Yixing can you open my soda for me please?" I heard Jiwon from afar.

Remember to use them as an example.

        "Jongdae, can you open my soda for me?" I gave him my soda.

        "It's already open, silly." He sat back and opened his own soda.

        "Oh, hehe, sorry." I blushed from embarrassment.

---

        "Sorry, guys. Jiwon and I are going to another place after this. Bye!" Yixing came to a stop at the exit.

        "What, already?" I let go of Jongdae's hand.

        "Sorry Seongmi. Bye!" Jiwon turned around and winked at me.

        So that's why, I see. Guess she thought it was a win win situation for both of us.

        Jongdae and I stayed in the aquarium for a couple more minutes. We walked around, watched some of the shows, laughed at the funny looking fish, gape at the giant ass fishes and sharks. We also got another snack before leaving to go to the park.

        The two of us walked on the sidewalks of the park, no one was talking. Come to think of it the date wasn't that great, I should apologize.

        "Sorry this date isn't really that great. Yixing and Jiwon thought it was boring and left without us, and-"

        "I didn't think it was that bad." He complimented.

        "Eh!? Really?" I gasped.

        "Yeah, you still need to work on it though, but you're doing great. Even after Yixing and Jiwon left, you've done better without anybody accompanying you besides me." Jongdae stated and kept on looking forward.

        A light bulb lit in his brain and snaps, "So maybe that's what I've been doing wrong. Maybe you're only doing bad because people you know are there besides the person you're actually going on the date with."

        "What do you mean?" I asked confusingly.

        "Maybe you just need to go on a date yourself without anybody helping you."

        "Oh, I see-"

        "But there will be guys who won't hate going out with you." 「- komiyama yoh」

        I gasped, "Can you say that again?" 「- nagashima haruna」

        "Oh my gosh! It's Choi Seongmi! Our senior in basketball!" I heard a screech from the basketball courts.

        Jongdae and I turned and looked at my old high school basketball team. I see all my juniors from when I used to play, I missed them a lot actually. I didn't want to seem rude to Jongdae so I tried shooing them away, disappointment was written on their faces as they turn back to playing.

        "Sorry, it's my old team." I tried to explain.

        "No it's okay. You should go and visit them, I'm sure they miss you." Jongdae smiled and pointed at the desperate athletes.

         I nodded and ran to the basketball court, Jongdae took a seat on a bench close by and watched me in awe; throwing free throws and always making it. He noticed that I ran really fast across the court, he also noticed that I had a special skill that could easily knock someone out if you get hit by the ball I threw. During the time I hung out with my old teammates I was teaching them good tips and different plays to make sure they stay undefeated like they are this school year. Overall he sees me so in love with basketball and so focused on it he questioned why I left it.

        "You gave up this just to find a boy that doesn't deserve you." Jongdae whispered to himself.

        "What are you doing to me, Choi Seongmi?"