The Nanny Job Ch.47

Hey everyone!

Listen about Abby's and Finn's relationship. I know Abby doesn't seem too interested or intimate with Finn but come on... Finn has a full time job, Abby has three toddlers to take care of, plus no one really knows that they're together. (I don't like couples who are all PDA!)

What I'm trying to say is as their relationship grows so do their feelings, I really don't want rush or make it really mushy but I do get where you all are coming from!

I didn't really intend for this book to be all mushy so I guess I'm not really making Abby and Finn like that. But don't worry the more I write, (hopefully) the better it will get!🙏🏼

If any of you have anything say COMMENT! I love hearing your thoughts!😁

Anyway-

Enjoy!

Finn's Pov.

(I know, I know, finally!)-

The day I heard my little sister (Nancy) had gotten in a terrible accident, was the day I had woken up from my own little world.

She didn't make it neither did her husband. It crushed me. Before any of this had happened, I was living the highlife, I didn't have a worry in the world, nothing really mattered to me then.

Everything came crashing down, Nancy was gone, I was responsible for three children, I had a crazy cousin (Hunter) wanting the children, my mother was living with me temporarily, everything was hectic.

Then one day my old Nanny (Jane, who seemed perfectly normal and professional) professed her love for me, I fired her. (Felix claims I'm too nice to girls, so they get the wrong impression.) Then my mother found a new Nanny, she scheduled an interview without telling me until the actual day.

When the new Nanny came, I wasn't able to make it but the second time around, Felix had brought her to my office, she was far from what I was expecting.

I had just gotten off a call and it made me pretty pissed, so when Felix came knocking, I wasn't in the mood for his games.

When I opened my door there Felix stood there, with his nose purplish, then he pulled a petite woman out from behind his back, Felix asked where my mother was and she introduced herself as the 'Nanny'. She looked a bit nervous, but I probably looked pissed.

Abby turned my whole life around in a good way. Before she came along, my life was a mess, I tried to avoid seeing the children, it hurt so much just looking at them. They look so much like Nancy. Now looking at them, I look at them in a different way. It's a piece of her, but on earth. I know she's smiling down on them.

Most of the time I drowned myself in work and drank trying to avoid reality. Abby got really involved in all of our lives. She could make you happy when you felt like crap. In the beginning I didn't treat her very well, looking back I'm disappointed in myself.

But last night was the anniversary of Nancy's death, I didn't want to think about it, so I drank.

Felix had already told me Abby saw me drunk one time, but I guess that night, I drank a bit too much. I thought I was at Felix's place but I was back at home.

*Present

"Finn can we talk?" she spoke softly, I nodded and headed to my bedroom.

As we walked to my room I mentally cursed myself for being stupid.

I sat on my bed and waited for her to 'talk'. She sat down next to me and gave me a soft smile, "Finn I didn't want to talk to you, to berate you. I wanted to talk it out......." she says, it really did make me relax and feel a lot better.

"Abby, I'm ashamed of my actions. At that moment I-I didn't want to think, I didn't want to face reality. It was Nancy's anniversary. I'm not going to use that as an excuse for my actions. I take full responsibility." I explain, she nodded and held my hand, I hated talking about these things. I hated speaking from my heart...... I only (rarely) talked to Felix about these things.

"A-Abby even though you haven't been here that long, you don't know how much you've changed, my life. I'm really thankful you're in my life you don't know how much you mean to me. Love isn't just a feeling, it speaks through actions, I really do love and adore everything about you."

Abby's Pov.

(Back at it again! With Abby's Point Of View! Lol sorry I had to!)

I was speechless, I was so happy, I fell harder for him. "Finn... I never thought I'd fall in love with you. But I did and I'm proud to be your girlfriend." I say shocking myself a bit but grinning crazily, "Abby. Yo-" I put my fingers up to his lips, shushing him.

"Finn shut up. You talked enough, kiss me already!" I demand, he laughed and buried his face in my neck, and teasing me by nibbling on my ear.

---------------------

The end!

😘😘😘

Thanks for reading!

I hope you all enjoyed reading this!

-

TheMizer