The Nanny Job Ch.9

The past few days Finn has been more talkative towards me, and I've learned that he can cook. I found him and Ash, cooking breakfast once. They're breakfast was really good. I changed the Ulloa's and Tesla's food to more solid types, they have been a lot crankier lately, and they've been munching on anything within reach, which means their teething.

Ashton has been very helpful in the kitchen. Felix has been visiting everyday and the guys (Legend, Cole, and Trystan) visit monthly, we hangout watch a movie or two, and they stay the night.

Today Joy had texted me and told me that she was coming to visit, so me and Ash are going to prepare a big surprise dinner, I also invited the boys.

Ashton and I had finished cleaning, when Ashton asked me the most innocent question "Miss Abby?" "Yesssss?? Ashton?" I answer questioningly, turning around and bending to his level, "Do you hav a boyfwend?" he says looking at me curiously, I smiled sadly at his question, and shook my head, "No, Ashton I don't have a boyfriend." "Can I be yow boyfwend!!??" he asks smiling brightly, I laughed and nodded my head, "Of course, you can." I say and kiss his pink cheeks.

Everyone was here except Joy, I still had to get ready, I had already gotten Ashton ready. I took a shower, I made sure my hair wasn't a wild mane, and I had put on some mascara. My outfit was simple jeans and a plain shirt.

I walked down and set everything up, with the help of Ashton and Cole. When everything was set onto the table, Jackson came in with Joy right behind him. I smiled and watched as all the boys greeted her. The boys left to the gameroom.

I greeted her. "I'm so glad you could make it!" I said and hugged her, "It's great to be here, where are my little girls?" she asks, "Oh they're sleeping right now but dinner is ready, and I think you'll-" I was cut off by her saying, "Oh dear, I'm sorry I didn't know you did that... I had reserved a table at one of the newest 5star restaurants, the reviews are very good. But since the girls are sleeping you are going to stay here, right?" she says, my mood of happiness was totally crushed, I had so much planned, I had to remind myself that this wasn't my family, "Of course, that's totally fine. I'll stay here while you and the boys enjoy yourselves." I say faking my cheerfulness, "That's wonderful now, please tell the boys." she said, and typed away on her phone.

I went to the boys and saw them laughing, they were watching 'SpongeBob Square Pants', this was Ash's favorite episode, he was singing along to it. I smiled, at least they were happy. I walked into the gameroom and got the remote and that immediately got their attention. They looked at me I put on one of my cheesiest fake smile, and said "Ok guys, change of plans, you guys are going to go one of the newest 5star restaurants." they looked a bit confused heck so was I. "Wait what do you mean 'you guys'?" Felix asks, I rub my temples, "There was a change of plans... I don't know..." I say, "No I think he means what do you mean by just 'you guys'?" Cole says, I look at him confused, "What? That's what he said..... and I get what you're saying, and I'm going to be staying home with the girls." I reply. "WHATTT!!??!!" Cole, Felix, and Trystan said at the same time. "Whahhh? But yow my gurlfw-" I quickly put my hand over his mouth, and shushed him, "It's a secret, no one can know." I whisper into his ear. The boys looked at us curiously, I smiled at them, just when Joy came in.

When the girls woke up, I fed them and it was already late so I put them back to sleep, and they fell asleep very quickly. When they were all settled I started to put away the food. As I cleaned the table Joy, and the boys had come into the room. After the table was all cleaned I walked into the living room, they were all laughing and talking. "Hi guys, how was your time?" I ask, "Oh the food really was 5star, I'm really glad that I had reserved a table, and the boys loved it." Joy says replying for them all. "I bet it was." I say, and as I walked over to the couch Joy said, "Oh Abby you must be very tired you should rest, don't worry about Ashton, one of the boys will help him." I sigh, "Yeah, I'm sure Felix would love to put on his diaper. Night boys!" I say and kiss Ash's chubby cheeks, he kisses mine back, and I leave.

I got ready for bed, feeling a bit down, it was only 9:00ish, it was still pretty early for me, I was so bored I was playing my hair, then I remembered I had Pandora! I never thought this app would come in handy, I turned on my '70's, 80's and 90's radio station', that always helped time pass, one of my favorite songs started playing and I couldn't help but sing to it,

I Can't Help Myself

Ooh, sugar pie, honey bunch
You know that I love you
I can't help myself
I love you and nobody else

In and out my life (In and out my life)
You come and you go (You come and you go)
Leaving just your picture behind (Ooh)
And I've kissed it a thousand times (Ooh)

When you snap your finger or wink your eye
I come a-running to you
I'm tied to your apron strings
And there's nothing that I can do, ooh

I can't help myself
No, I can't help myself

'Cause sugar pie, honey bunch (Sugar pie, honey bunch)
I'm weaker than a man should be
I can't help myself
I'm a fool in love, you see

Wanna tell you I don't love you
Tell you that we're through and I try
But every time I see your face (Can't help myself)
I get all choked up inside

When I call your name
Girl, it starts to flame (Burning in my heart, tearing it all apart)
No matter how I try
My love I cannot hide

'Cause sugar pie, honey bunch (Sugar pie, honey bunch)
You know that I'm waiting for you (Waiting for you)
I can't help myself
I love you and nobody else, ooh

Sugar pie, honey bunch (Sugar pie, honey bunch)
I'd do anything you ask me to (Ask me to)
I can't help myself
I want you and nobody else, ooh

Sugar pie, honey bunch (Sugar pie, honey bunch)
You know that I love you (Love you)
I can't help myself
No, I can't help myself, ooh

Sugar pie, honey bunch (Sugar pie, honey bunch)
You know that I love you

I was enjoying myself to much that I didn't notice that I was using my brush as a microphone and I was jumping up and down on my bed. I fell down (on the bed) laughing at myself at the end of the song, one thing that I like about music, it can really change my moods. A few more song came on that I sang too.

I brushed my teeth and headed to bed, and turned on one of my favorite songs, 'Dream A Little Dream'.

In the middle of the song I had felt myself falling asleep.