The Nanny Job Ch.17

When I woke up my foot was sore and numb. I limped out of bed and skipped my morning shower, I changed and got ready for the day. When I went into the girls room they were already awake, "Morning Ulloa and Tesla!" I say giddily, Ulloa's head turned in my direction and a smile appeared on her face, Tesla was busy playing with one of her stuffed toys not even caring that I was there. I limped into the room and changed them. When they were all clean and fresh, I led them to Ash's room.

We got to Ash's room and I let the girls run into his room. Like always I help them onto his little bed and they jump on him, waking him up. "Uhhhhh, go aaawwwaaaayyyy!!!!" he starts whining, "Buddy, it's time to wake up." I say shaking his shoulder lightly, after a few minutes he got out of bed with a pout on his face and followed me and the girls to the kitchen.

I made some grits, with eggs and bacon, which made Ash very happy. Finn came in and got a cup of coffee but as soon as he said 'Good Morning' he said 'Good Bye', he had a tight scheduled since he's become the CEO. When everyone was done with breakfast, I cleaned up and set up the girls toys. When the girls were all content, I started Ash with his school. We only did about 30 minutes of school (with many breaks in between) because Ash doesn't have a long attention span, he 3 years old. 

When school was all done we did a few arts and crafts before Ash started getting bored. "Ok, who wants story time?" I ask enthusiastically, "MEEE!!! I DO!!" Ash screamed, I smiled at his response. "OK, but first......... Can you guess what we need to do?" I ask him, "Uhhhh, WE CWEEN(Clean)!!!" he scream answers, "Yeah!! Good job, give me a high-five!" I say sticking out my hand, he hit it and clapped his hands, he cleaned all his pictures and we went to the kitchen.

For lunch I wanted to make something fun, it was still pretty early so I settled on pizza. "Come on Ash, let's make lunch!" I say, I put the girls in the high chair right in front of us and started. When everything was out, Ash and I combined everything, "Ash now put your hands in the mix and mush it like play-dough!" I say showing him, when the dough was ready I put it away to let it rise, then Ash and I got the topping ready. We chopped a bunch of tomatoes, making the sauce. Then I got out a bunch of cheese and meat. Everything was made but we still had to wait for the dough, "Miss Abby, can we rweed?(read)" Ashton asks sweetly, "Sure, come on." I say agreeing, I got the girls and we headed to the living room. "Go and get some books Ash." "Otay! I get lots!" he says excitedly. 

We read a few of his favorite books along with a few Tesla picked but, when we were all done I was pretty sure the dough was all done. The children had fallen asleep so I'd wake them up after the pizza was done. I went to the kitchen and floured the counter, it was ready for the dough. I put my crazy hair into a messy bun and I was ready. I rolled out the dough. After much rolling and re-rolling I got the dough into a deformed shape and topped it off. The pizza cooked fairly fast and when it came out I poured a bunch more of cheese on top. I didn't even have to call the children because they were already at the kitchen door with Felix.

"Hey Felix, I had no idea you were coming, aren't you suppose to be at work?" I ask teasingly, I embrace him with a bone crushing hug, "OK!! I need to breath!!" he says dramatically wheezing, he and I laugh. "Ok, be a good boy and set the table!" I say treating him like a child, he played along and saluted saying "Yes Ma'am!" I washed the girls hands and Ash washed his own. When I served out the pizza Felix kept on laughing at it. "You know what Felix? You don't have to eat it!" I say threateningly, "I'm sorry, it's just- it's so beautiful!" he says chuckling at the end, "Ugh I don't even know, how I stand you!" I say jokingly. I served out my cheesy pizza and we dug in, Ash started humming happily while eating. "Is it yummy buddy?" I ask him, he nods happily.

"Ok well I need to get back to work, do you need anything?" Felix asks, "No, not that I know of.... Thanks for joining us!" I say hugging him. "Anytime! See you later! I'll be back for round two!" he says leaving, I wave watching him leave. I brought the children to the park and we stayed for half an hour but we left earlier then usual because the girls were getting cranky. 

When we got home Ulloa was super cranky but Tesla was worse she was throwing a fit. "Oh goodness, you girls need a nap don't you!" I say trying to calm them down. I set Ulloa down and she fell fast asleep but Tesla wouldn't stop crying. "It's ok, your ok, shhhh." I say rubbing her back trying to soothe her. Ashton passed out on the couch and Tesla's crying didn't seem to bother him. I gave her a bottle of milk but that didn't help, so for 15 minutes I walked around with her in my arms trying to calm her down. When she fell asleep I tried to put her to bed but she almost woke up so she stayed in my arms. 

I was bored so I decided to read a book, I went into the library and started reading 'Anne Of Green Gable'. I was reading the book when Tesla started moving around, I rubbed her back while humming quietly trying to make her fall asleep, she stopped squirming and fell back to sleep. I walked/limped around some more and started on dinner.

Dinner was a lot more harder than other times I mean, I was carrying a baby with one injured foot. So I made a easy soup, while I was cooking Jackson came in and asked me, "Miss Bower do you know a Mr. Starr?" "Uh?.... No? Why?" I ask confused, "Well he said 'he came to visit a dear cousin of his'." he said, "Well, I'd like to meet this 'Mr. Starr'." I say, Jackson nodded and led me to him. Tesla woke up while we were walking to him but thank God she wasn't crying. I suddenly had a bad feeling in my stomach.

Jackson stopped right at the door and I walked into the living room with Tesla in my arms. 'Mr. Starr' had his back facing my way so I couldn't identify who he was. I cleared my throat and that caught his attention, when he turned around I didn't know who he was. "Hello Miss Bower, I'm Hunter Starr, you might be wondering who I am. I am Griffin's cousin. I know we haven't met before but I think we'll get along just fine." he said giving me a creepy smile, I only look at him cautiously, "Finn's never talked about you." I say, "Well, that's funny he hasn't talked about you either." he replies haughty while eyeing Tesla disturbingly. I turn Tesla away from his view and hold her tighter to my chest, "Well, Mr. Starr I'm sure he'll be home soon you could wait in here. Do you need anything?" I ask, "Oh no." he says. 

I quickly wake up Ash and Ulloa, I bring them to the kitchen, there was something creepy about Hunter. The way he looked at Tesla, made me shiver thinking about it. I got my phone and called Finn a few times but he wouldn't pick up. 'This is Griffin, sorry I couldn't take your call, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.' *Beep "Finn hey, your cousin is here and he's waiting for you. No offence but he's acting really creepy! Please come home ASAP!" I say for the billionth time.

"Miss Abby? You ok?" Ash asks, "Yeah, everything's fine. I just need you to stay quite." I say, hoping Hunter wouldn't fine us. I served out dinner and fed the children, I was getting soup when I heard the kitchen door open, I quickly spun around to see Hunter walking directly towards the children, "Hey!" I say getting his attention, he turned around and gave me a creepy smile. "Well hello to you too. You didn't even invite me to dinner? I'm hurt right here." he says sarcastically and points to his heart. "I asked you earlier, if you wanted anything. You said 'no'." I say, "I just wanted to see my lovely nieces and nephew. They look just like their mother." he said in a hateful tone. "All right Mr. Starr, you've seen them you may leave now." I say worriedly as he was advancing towards them.

I quickly ran to their side and was in front of them. "What do you want?" I ask harshly, "Ohhh, you're not as sweet as I though you were." he says advancing, I glare at him when we were chest to chest he tried to stroke my face but, I pushed him away, making him stumble, "Stay away from us you creep!" I shout angrily Ulloa started crying, Ash had his hand over his ears, and Tesla was crying long before Ulloa. I was hoping and praying that Finn or Felix would come soon. Hunter recovered and started to stalk towards me he looked furious, inside I was freaking out but I couldn't show it, whatever he's going to do, he's going to have to go through me first.