The Nanny Job Ch.22

Hey you guys and girls!
Sorry it's really short!
I'm feeling under the weather!😷
Thanks for reading!
Please remember to vote and comment!

"Finn, I'll go." I say ending the discussion, "Thank you! Ok uh, we leave on Wednesday!" he said relieved, "Finn! That's in two days!" I say, "Yeah? So is there something wrong with that?" "No nothing's wrong, never mind." I say, "Are you sure?" I nodded and got up, "Thank you so much Abby." "Yeah, sure. So where are we going to go?" I ask, "Well that's a surprise." I sat down and thought about where we could possibly go, "Well I need to take care something's. See you later Abby, oh and please pack something warm." with that he left.

I stared packing Ulloa's and Tesla's bags, they only needed two. I filled one of their bags up with a few outfits and the other with diapers and formula.
Ashton's was easy, I packed his bag with thick pants and big jackets.

"Whad(what) you doin(doing)?" Ash asked, I looked down and saw Ash looking up at me curiously, "I'm packing." I tell him, bending down to his level, he surprised me by jumping into my arms and playing with my frizzy mess. "Come on we'll check on the girls." I tell him walking back to their room. When we entered they were still sound asleep, but Ash got out of my arms and decided to start poking Ulloa. Of course she woke up, waking Tesla up. "Ash!" he ran out the door giggling, I took care of the girls and went to the game room.

There I found Felix and Ash playing something, they were running around pretended shooting and hiding behind the couch. The girls stayed by my side and watched them act crazy. "I WIN!!" Ash screamed, "No! I did." Felix says childishly, they got into a whole argument of who won, "Ok boys, you're both winners!" I say, Ash stuck his tongue out and ran to my side. Then Felix ran toward Ashton, then Ash ran away and Felix chased after him. I shook my head and laughed at Felix's childishness.

I put the girls in the kitchen in their high chairs so that I could keep an eye on them while I cooked. I wanted this meal to be simple so I made some chicken, mash-potatoes, and with steamed green beans. The whole time I cooked the girls watched quietly. "Ok I'll set the table, don't go anywhere!" I tell them, knowing they couldn't go anywhere. I set the table and Felix popped out of nowhere and sat himself down. "Well Felix, nice to see you too." he nodded in my direction, but was distracted by the food. "Where's Ashton?" I asked him, "Huh? Oh he's with Finn, I told them dinner was ready." When he said that Finn walked in with Ash in his arms. "Ok let's start." I say, Finn handed me Ash and I sat him down.

The first thing Felix asked was, "Finn could you pass me the mash-potatoes?" Finn rolled his eyes and gave him the potatoes, "I've packed everything. Is there anything else I need to know?" I ask Finn, "Nope, tha-" "Wait what are you packing for?" Felix cut in, "Felix, we're going on a vacation." Finn said, "Wait, what?? Why wasn't I invited?" Felix asks dejectedly, "Felix-" "Don't 'Felix' me!" Felix said to Finn and angrily shoved food into his mouth. I mouthed 'Sorry' to Finn, he nodded and went back to eating.

After dinner I cleaned up. Finn and Felix went to go and talk. I wrapped up the left overs and put them away. Then I got the children ready for bed. "Aw(are) we gonna weed(read)?" Ash asked, "Yes, we're going to read." I say.

I got the girls ready for bed and read them a story. Felix and Finn finally came to the game room, and Felix had a creepy smirk. "Ok what's going on?" I ask unsurely, "Bye Abby and Finn. I should head home." "Yeah bye!" Finn said pushing him out of the room. "Sorry about Felix." "It's fine, I'm gonna head to bed." I tell him and go to my room. I took a quick shower and braided my hair into a few braids. Then I hopped into bed and fell asleep.

The next day, I took care my hair. I was very satisfied with how they turned out. I packed my bags and made a few snacks for the trip. Then I double checked it we had everything.

I woke up around 6:00am, Finn told me that we'd be leaving around 7:00am, I quickly got myself ready and then I got the children ready. "Finn?" I knocked on his door a few times, it was already 6:55am. When he didn't answer I opened the door just a crack to see a towel wrapped around his waist. I quickly lightly shut the door and checked on the children before loading up the car. It was already 7:15am and Finn still hadn't come. I buckled up the children and I couldn't leave them in here, so I had to wait. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.
"Hey where the heck are you?" he asked picking up the phone,
"Well I'm waiting for you in the car. Please hurry up, you told me to wake up at 6:00am and I've been waiting in here for 30minutes!" I say exasperatedly, "Listen, I meant 6:30am, it was a j-" "Don't even, just get in here!" I say and hang up.
Finn came out and gave me a sheepish smile, which I returned with a sharp look. He got into the car and we drove off.