The Nanny Job. 29

Thanks for the comments and votes!

What did you guys and girls think about Juliet?😁 Tell me what you all think!

Here's another one,
Enjoy!

Ps. Sorry if there's any mistakes!

I was woken up by someone jumping on my bed. "Wake up! Come on!!" Of course it was Felix, I grabbed a pillow and blindly swung "OOPH!" I guess I hit him, I opened my eyes to be greeted with a blinding flash, "Ahh! My eyes." I said dramatically and fell back onto the bed. I slowly opened my eyes and saw everyone in my room laughing. "Uh what are you all doing in here?" I ask my hair was a mess and I was in my pajamas! Joy was holding a camera and so was Trystan, "No paparazzi! I'm sorry. You need to get out this is an invasion of privacy!!!" I say joking around. They all laughed, "Alright we'll leave, but made yourself presentable. You don't have to change and then meet us in the living room!" Joy said, she ushered all of them out and I ran to the bathroom.

I was very surprised that I didn't look like a mess, I washed my face and hurried down stairs. Everyone was around the tree and I joined them. "Merry Christmas everyone. This is one of the best Christmas's I've had. I'm very thankful for the new people we got to meet!" Finn said smiling at everyone, "I'll go next, Merry Christmas. I'm so thankful for God giving us a new family member, she's been such a blessing not only to me but to everyone around her. Abby." I smiled at Joy's little speech. Everyone said a little something and when it came to me, I got emotionally overwhelmed. I took a deep breath and looked around the room all eyes were on me. "I want to thank you all, you guys have been more than friends, more than just a family I take care. You guys really have become my family. You all have shown me what a real family is. Merry Christmas!" I say smiling the speech wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

They all exchanged presents and I snuck away to my room, I grabbed my presents from my closet and made my way down stairs. I received many gifts and put them in my room for later. We all went into the kitchen where Joy and I made breakfast for everyone.

We made tree-shaped pancakes, with bacon and eggs. I served everyone and we sat around the table. Everyone ate happily, they talked and joked around. I smiled watching all of them. Even Ash and the girls were having a good time.
When everyone was done Finn and I cleaned up while everyone left. The children are with Joy and so everything was easy and fast.

When we were done cleaning, I went back to my room and opened the presents I opened Joy's first, it was a classy gown, it flowed perfectly she also gave me a case of different red lipsticks. I smiled at her sweet gifts, I opened the guy's (Trystan's, Cole's, and Legend's) they gave me a bunch of body-scrubs, body lotions, scented candles, perfumes, they even got me my own towel set with 'Abby' on each one, all of this could last me forever. They're so sweet. I opened Felix's present to see a dozen of dead roses and piece of paper with word written on it.
"Im sorry if the roses are dead I didn't know if they could last that long and I didn't know what to get you so tomorrow, we'll go out for a whole day. Just me and you;). Oh and you might want to bring an extra pair of clothes. Just incase. See you soon!
-Felix" I smiled, that seems like Felix.
I then went to Finn's gift, I opened it and picked up the picture frame, it was pictures of us when we were on vacation. I looked at the picture for few more minutes and put it away.

The next day came quickly, I asked Joy if I could go out for the day and she said I could. I packed my extra pair of clothes and went to the kitchen. "Hey Abby, are you doing anything at lunchtime?" Finn asked, I turned away from the fridge and looked at him, I bit my lip I gave a sheepish smile. "Yeah I'm going to be out for the whole day. I'm sorry, you know we could always do this tomorrow?" I suggest, "Yeah sure, it's fine. Have a good one." Finn said when he smiled it was forced.