The Nanny Job Ch.7

When Felix came in he dragged a stumbling drunken Finn, Felix and I helped him to bed I put some Tylenol pills on his bed stand, he's going to need that when he wakes up. I looked at Felix with the spill-now-look, he started his way to the kitchen, but I wasn't going to let him get away for me that easily, so I followed him.

"Look Abby, please just don't ask, it's just...... to complicated..." Felix said rubbing his temples, I patted his shoulder and made him some tea with a plate of cookies on the side. So much for Felix explaining, but really it wasn't any of my business. Felix looked like he was in his own world, he looked stressed and a bit sad, I slid the tea and cookies closer to him. He finally came out of 'Felix Land' and ate the cookies and drank the tea, "Thanks Abby, I think I'll be head home now." he said as he got up and exhaling deeply, I shake my head "Non sense, I'll set up one of the guest room. Now don't leave or else I'll hunt you down..." I say trying to keep a straight and look intimidating but failing miserably, Felix ended cracking a smile, "Ab if there's anything you are bad at it's being serious." he said laughing, I smiled I was glad he was smiling again.

I put more cookies onto his plate and left to set up the room. When I was done setting up the bedroom I went to Felix, Felix was still at the table and the plate was empty, he was typing away on his phone, "Hey, Felix the room is ready..." I said, Felix smiled tiredly and got up but before he left I gave him a big hug he hugged me back and thanked me, "If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call." I said, and he left. I cleaned the dishes and went to bed.

The past few days have been uneventful, but the girls have been much more active, they grab anything they can and put themselves up, I think they're going to be walking soon. Finn has been much more busy with work. Ash has been doing great with his numbers, and he's getting the hang of the sound of letters. He's been staying out of trouble, but when Felix comes they're always getting into some kind of mess.

I've been baking a lot more because of the holidays, mostly desserts which the boys love. Ash has been helping me in the kitchen too. He's my little helper. "So, Ash what's your favorite park of baking?" I ask him, "I like, mmhmhm, fooood?" he says, and when he thinks I'm not looking he takes some of icing from the bowl. "Ashton? Are your hands clean?" I say, watching him from the corner of my eye, he looked at me guiltily with his finger still in his mouth, he shook his head and ran to the sink, he pushed a chair near the sink and climbed up on it and washed his hands. He came back with a big grin and a soaking shirt. "I did it! Am cween now!" he says.

When I put the cake into the oven I cleaned up the mess while ash cleaned himself up. After everything was cleaned Ashton came rushing in with a few books, "Common Miss Abby! IT STOWE TIME!!" he says excitedly, I couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm, he loves story time. I led him to the living room with the girls in my arm, I sat on the floor and put the girls into their pens, when the girls were settled in, I read them a bunch of stories until Ash had fell asleep. I put him onto the couch, and checked on my cake.

I decided to leave the icing alone for now, because Ashton would probably be sad, if I iced the cake without him, he was so excited when I told him he could help me with the cake and icing.

When the guys came home, they had brought a few other people home with them. I took the children out of the living room, and put them into their own rooms. Once I put tucked them away, I prepared some snacks and drinks for the guys. When Felix came into the kitchen, he tried to take one of the cookies, I gave a him a stern look and he pretended to be reaching for something else. When I turned around I already knew he was trying to get it. "Felix, if you do it, you won't be able to any of the dessert that Ash and I have made for tonight." I say threateningly, "You're a meany!" he says childishly, I smile sweetly at him, and hand him the tray, "Why don't you bring this out there for you guest?" I say, he snatches the tray and walks out, I shake my head at his childlike actions.

I was reading a book when, Felix came into the kitchen holding an empty tray. "Hey Abby where are all the snacks? Oh and the guys want some beer..." he says holding out the tray towards me, "Get it yourself," "Abbyyyy!! Help me I can't do it!" he says whining, "Felix stop whine, I don't need another child to take care of I already have three..." I say huffing out a breath, "Fine... I'll do it myself!." he says, and throws his head back dramatically, he walks towards the fridge and opens the freezer, after digging in the freezer for who knows how long, the whining starts "I can't find it!" he says exasperatedly, I laugh and walk over to help him, I opened up the fridge and put a few beers onto the tray with more snacks.

As I started dinner a one of the guys came into the kitchen with Finn. "Hey Finn who this? You didn't tell me there was a pretty girl in here." he says, I turn around and look at him curiously, Felix bumps his shoulder and whispers something into his ear, he nods and leaves. "Hey sorry don't mind him... Uhh and the children are awake, so yeah...." he trails off, I slightly, "Oh ok, uh are your friends going to stay for dinner?" I ask, "Uh yeah they're going to stay, but we'll order pizza or something if that's easier." "Oh no, it's ok I'll be fine cooking. Ash will help me. Would you mind keeping an eye on the girls? I'll put them in their pen." "Sure." he says, when he walks out, I cleaned myself and went to get the children.

I brought out the girls pens and set them up. "Hey, I'm Cole." I jumped at the sudden voice from behind me, "Gosh, what is it with people coming behind me and scaring me?!?!" I say, as I turned and faced Cole, Cole looked down at me with an amused look. "Abby, nice to meet you Cole." I said sticking out my hand, when he didn't shake my hand I gave him a weird look and walked away.

I got the girls and met the other guys, Trystan and Legend. Ashton and I made dinner I made some simple Chili Beans with tortilla chips on the side and other garnishments, ( sourcream, cheese, green onion, salsa, and salt&pepper) Ashton helped me ice the cake and had made another big mess on himself. Once we got cleaned up I set everything onto the table and set it.

"BOYS!! DINNERS READY!!" I shouted, they came in, talking and laughing. Finn was carrying Ulloa and Trystan was carrying Tesla. I set up their seats and gave them their food. When I sat down I served out the food. All the boys had seconds, but Felix and Cole had thirds. I then served out the cake, I let Ashton server out the cake and the pieces came out a bit choppy but it was so cute watching him him cut it, he was so focused on cutting it.

"Am done!- he says throwing his hands up -Did I do a good job?" he smiles really big. I give him a big smooch and tell him how proud I am.

After the boys were all done, they helped me clean up, and then we watched a movie.