Chapter 15

*WARNING: Kind of mature content during the end of this chapter, it's not too bad but if you can't handle mature contact then stop reading my story now because it will start becoming more frequent in future chapters!!*

Vanessa’s POV

I walked into the closet slightly annoyed. Due to Ed’s wealth, his closet was a large walk-in. It wasn’t big enough for a group of people, but it was a perfect size for the current game.

Plus, the closet we were in is in Ed’s bedroom, it’s far from the rest of the party and I’m not too keen on that.

Speaking of Ed, I need to make sure I slap him for suggesting this game. He was right. Last time I played this game was during my friends Sweet Sixteen party, and during those minutes nothing more than a good make out session really happened.

But during that time, I was a hormonal teenager who was single. Currently, I’m not single nor am I a hormonal teen. So if he thinks anything more than a friendly conversation or a hug at the most is going to happen, he’s crazy.

“So...” Nick said. He leant against the wall of clothing after he pushed the material aside.

I didn’t reply. He made me uncomfortable. He’s a great guy, very nice and easy to communicate with, but all night he was eyeing me from head to toe. He made sexual gestures towards me even when I was in Harry’s arms.

I’m thankful Harry didn’t say anything or do anything to him, but I’m also surprised. Other than Harry holding me tightly, he didn’t say a word.

Now, you’re probably wondering why Nick is even here.

Well, since I gave him my number at the restaurant, we’ve been texting ever since. Our conversations were far from flirtatious. They were average and somewhat boring at times.

A few days ago, I mentioned to Ed that I was texting Nick. I told him how we met and that we were becoming friends. Not long after, Ed got the brilliant idea of inviting him for his ‘small gathering’. Ed said he wanted to meet him.

When I was texting Nick, he didn’t come off as creepy. Today, he’s been nothing but just that. I didn’t want to cause a scene in front of anyone and refuse to go in the closet, so I proceeded without a word to anyone but Harry.

I can only imagine how he is right now. He’s most likely stressing out. I know Harry can tell I’m uncomfortable with him and I know Harry doesn’t like him one bit, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Harry is doing what he can to make my 7 minutes become shorter.

“You look marvellous,” He winked at me.

“Thank you,” I replied, smiling nervously.

Nick stood folding his hands together and let them lay just below his stomach.

“So, do you know the purpose of this game?” he asked.

I nodded.

“You know the rules as well?”

I nodded again, but this time with a confusing look. Where is he going with this? “...and?”

“And,” he said. “That means you’re aware that some kind of sexual contact is required before the seven minutes are over.”

“What if I don’t want to do anything sexual?”

He took a step away from the wall he was just leaning on.

“Then you wouldn’t have joined the game.”

I chuckled. “You do know my boyfriend is most likely standing right outside the closet door?”