Chapter 7

PLEASE GO BACK AND READ THE A/N AT THE BEGGINING OF THE STORY BEFORE CHAPTER 1.

*A/N for those who are confused, Vanessa and Harry DID NOT break up, Vanessa just decided to move out of her home with Harry until things got better between them. Read on:) *

Vanessa’s POV

I’m back at Ed’s flat. He welcomed me with open arms and also gave me the “I told you so” look. I didn’t explain to him what happened, all I said to Ed was that Harry didn’t change fast enough and I would be moving back in with Harry when he isn’t so protective and lets me off of his short leash.

I guess when Ed told me to keep clothes at his house was because he knew that I’d be back. I always underestimate how well he knows things.

I planned on just relaxing today and maybe just watching a movie or two with Ed, but he needs to go to the recording studio. I would tag along but he’s meeting the boys there and I’m not up to see Harry so soon. I need at least a week or two away from him; I need time to myself and to figure out how I’m going to change things.

With the house to myself, my mind was jumbled with thoughts.

Was moving out really the right thing to do? I’m scared that because I moved out Harry might go crazy or something. He’s not used to me taking control. He isn’t used to other people making decisions for him, or I guess in this case, against him.

Yes, Harry and I are still dating. Yes, I did ask to break up and Yes again, Harry didn’t allow it. I can understand that because deep down I didn’t want us to break up, I just thought it would be better for us and I thought maybe we could continue dating when we were ready, moving out is probably the closest I’ll get to breaking up with him anytime soon.

It’s not that I want us to be over, that’s the last thing I think we truly need. I just want us to be normal. Believe it or not, Harry and I have our moments where we’re unbelievably cute and romantic, we have a side of our relationship where we’re always smiling and happy to be in each other presence, it just doesn’t come out as often as we would like it to.

That’s why I think that me moving out of Harry and I’s home is the better decision. Now that we won’t be together every single day, it’ll make us both grateful to see each other when we can. I need to get back to work tomorrow, and Harry and the boys need to start getting back to work on the band, so both of us will be busy.

I can’t say I’m not mad at him. I’m very upset with Harry; the fact that he can drive me so insane is ridiculous. He’s the only person on this planed who can piss me off to the point where I want to scream, yet still love him with every inch of my soul.

I let out a sigh as I fixed my hair away from my face. I should be trying to forget about everything, but being alone gives me no other option.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts to see who I could talk to.

I tapped on one of my best friends, Christina, who I haven’t talked to in almost 3 weeks, which is a record.

She just happens to be dating Niall Horan.

She has shoulder length blonde hair, light green eyes and the softest features across her body; it helps express her amazing personality. She is 5’6 which is the perfect height against Niall. She’s one of the sweetest people I know and definitely the most trustworthy.

People wonder how she and I are even friends. She’s the opposite of me. She’s always welcoming, smiling, happy, and accepting. Me on the other hand, I take a little while before letting people in. I don’t look at a person and automatically become interested in becoming anything more than acquaintances. That’s exactly how I was with Harry and the rest of the boys; I didn’t want to be anything more than day long friendship. Christina’s outgoing personality is something that many guys find attractive, and Niall snatched onto her before anyone else could even have the chance.