Joshifer is modern day's Brangelina

Okay this is mostly me rambling but it proves Joshifer so you might want to read.

So, the other day my mom and I were watching Mr. & Mrs. Smith bc she's like in love with Brad Pitt. We got to the scene after they discover they work for enemy companies of spies and they start shooting one another but suddenly they start kissing really passionately and then have sex. While they were kissing in my mind I was thinking that they must have not really been acting there since they were married, plus the kiss and they way they looked at each other when they said 'I love you' seemed pretty real to me. They reminded me of Joshifer on the beach scene but my first thought was wow Josh and Hen are really good actors bc they can portray really well two people who are together and in love.

But then I asked my mom if she thought that it was easier for them doing that being that they were together.
She told me that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had gotten together right after that movie. That they weren't together just yet there and that Brad Pitt was still married to Jennifer Aniston back then.
It hit me hard because the situation was way too similar to Joshifer.

I feel like they are together secretly. Though they didn't make a really good job at hiding it on Mj pt 2 promotional tour, I feel like their managers are not letting Joshifer come to light so that the press doesn't think they're attention seeking bc the spotlight from the last movie is still on them.

I feel like Claudia, Josh's girlfriend, is just a mislead for everyone.

I feel like Joshifer will be officially introduced by the end of the year.

Hopefully I'm right.