Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to announce that I have gathered enough proofs to prove that Joshifer is in fact real.

The first picture shows cute Joshifer moments as they little by little showed more affection towards each other.

The second pic shows evidence of the possibility of them being engaged. Jen has a ring on her ring finger and we see Josh focus on that finger a lot.

Third picture is more evidence that you'll understand if you watch that interview. Just look up Mockingjay part 2 radio interview and it'll pop up.

Fourth pic we see Josh kissing Jen's cheek after she asks for a kiss. We all know that usually Josh doesn't show much affection towards her on an interview. Nothing more that rubbing her leg or having an arm around her shoulders, but this is just...🤗

The fifth pic shows them wearing the same shirt.

The sixth one was on the red carpet. They shared a quick peck on the lips (that would have been longer but one of us, Joshifer shippers, yelled "OMG! Joshifer's happening." I would have done the same honestly.) and a hug to grab her by the waist moments later.

The seventh picture it's important one. I found this article were they refer to Joshifer as "the best on and off screen couple" they usually refer to them as "the best chemistry on and off screen." It's official guys.

The eight pic it's when they started to be more affectionate towards each other.

And the last pick is of them kissing behind camera. On a break probably. And it shows that it is not the stay with me scene.