Chapter 19 - Her Identity 1

This is third time I am writing this over, only this time, I am using Wattpad and not Word. Because of the problems that have been faced each time, chapters might be shorter. So if it does not flow right, or if there are wrong spellings, pleaseee tell me.

Chapter 19 - Her Identity

                        Dark clouds formed in the sky. Streaks of lightning bolts came with thunder. The flashes of lights were like photographs being taken. A strong wind swept inside Karin's room window, on the second floor. The windows opened and closed continuously, as the wind was violent and as an evil presence filled the air.

                            The room was dark, and with the moon hidden behind the dark clouds, there was no way they could see. Akira however, could rely on her hearing ability to sense the movements of others. But there was no need for that, since the lights came back on.

                            Karin had an angry look on her face when everyone looked at her. Her eyes were fiery red and her hair was half black and half white. Her fangs that protruded out her mouth were long and sharp. Everyone watched as she transformed before their eyes.

                                 Akira knew this would happen but she had no idea it happen this quickly. She looked at Karin from where she laid down on the floor with the others. Karin was no longer the same person, she thought. Whatever was to happen to her, she would take the blame because she was the one who had kept Karin’s identity a secret for sixteen years.

                       It was not like she wanted to keep it hidden for this long. She thought it would be best, but in the end her decision was not the right choice, and now everything would be directed towards her.

                      Akira rolled to the side as Karin clawed after her with her inhumanely long nails. Akira felt her heart in her throat. This attack took her by surprise. She looked up at her daughter who glaring at her. What was she expecting? The fact that she was hiding secrets from Karin meant there would be consequences. Even so, she would not allow her own daughter to kill her.

                        Sato along with the others got up from the ground. They surrounded Karin in a circle, like when a pack of wolves are going for their prey.

                            “Get your thoughts together,” Sato said as he slowly approached Karin.

                  Karin snarled at him, “Move.”

             Sato was standing in front of Akira who stayed behind him.

                            “You can’t attack your own mother,” Sato said.

                          “My own mother wouldn’t betray me,” Karin added with a pained expression.

                          “It was to protect you.”

                          “Don’t give me that!” Karin’s face hardened. “Protect? Protect? What were you protecting me from? You had all those times to tell me, but none of you had the decency to tell me!”

                          “You think it was that easy?” Akira butted in. “You really think so?”

                          “I don’t care. The both of you are the same.”