Chapter 11

Stiles P.O.V

I am getting a tattoo today, yes I am nervous as hell and I'm pretty sure Derek can even smell it on me because every five minutes he asks me if I'm sure about it. I just reply with a yes.

Derek wanted to come, obviously but I wanted it to be a surprise so I am going to make him either look away or sit in the other room. Probably going to look away because I want to hold his hand while I get it.

We arrived at the tattoo parlor, it's the one Derek went to get his done.

I walked in with Derek holding my hand and the woman at the desk looked up.

"Hey! Derek, long time no see" she politely said.

"Yeah, it's been a while".

"Hello, my name is stiles I'm booked to get a tattoo" I spoke up.

"Oh yes, mark will be right out. Please take a seat"

We walked across the room to a few chairs and waited about 5 minutes. Mark came out through the back door.

"Stiles I'm ready for you"

"Ok Derek can you come!"

"Yes of course!"

-------------------------------------------

The tattoo wasn't that bad but I think Derek was in an uncomfortable position not looking at the tattoo, but this means so much to me I wanted it to be a surprise.

" Ok can I see it yet?" Derek wined.

"Ok, ok I'm ready" I turned around and showed him my wrist. "It's the last heartbeat of my mother before she passed away."

"That is the most heart felt tattoo I have ever seen"

"Thanks but I have one more surprise" and I spread my fingers apart and showed him my middle finger and there was the tattoo he has on his back.

"It's perfect I love it!" I smiled and kissed him. I couldn't be more happy, but tomorrow will be a long day, because Derek is gonna tell his team to shove it up there ass, not in his words but that's how I see it.

We went back to his house so he can collect some things to stay at mine for the night so we can go to school together. All I could think was this is the man I want to be with forever.

------------------------------------------------

Ok I'm soooo sorry for now updating sooner I just don't know where this story is going, but that is no excuse. I am going to try to update more frequently.
Also I would like to thank all of you who read and comment on the chapters, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. And we hit 1.5K I couldn't have don't it with out you guys. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH XOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!