Chapter 7

Stiles P.O.V

I woke up in Derek's arms, I could get used to this. I looked at my phone to check the time it was 8:25am, my lacrosse final is tonight and I'm really nervous. I'm going to practice today in Derek's backyard because I don't want to leave him and go home. I squeeze out of Derek's arms and go take a shower. I walk to the bathroom close the door not bothering to lock it and take my clothes off. Out the corner of my eye I see something in the mirror. I turn to face the mirror and I am amazed. I GOT ACTUAL ABS. I mean I did have them but they weren't as defined as this. I yelp out in excitement, which causes Derek to wake up.

"What? What happened?" He says through the door.

"Nothing bad, it's just that I GOT ABS, by sleeping!"

"A bonus of being a werewolf."

"I'm gonna take a shower and go practice lacrosse today. You are more welcome to join if you want"

"Which one the shower or lacrosse?"

"Both"

"Ok" so he opened the door and jumped in. He is so beautiful.

I know I said I wasn't ready to do 'it' yet but when I woke up this morning I felt confident, and I wanted to make the mate thing official. I am 17 and it's not like it would be illegal because we are the same age, but I would wait till later to ask him about it though.

After we got out of the shower and dried each other off I put on boxers and another muscle shirt on because I know Derek likes them, I caught him staring at me in one, I found it very amusing. then I put on the most comfy pants I could find because playing lacrosse in skinny jeans is very difficult.

"Why do you have to look good in everything you wear?" Derek says a little jealous.

"I could say the same thing about you!" we both blush and I kiss him on the cheek and seductively walk away outside and leave him wanting more.

"How do you actually play lacrosse? I know us werewolves are suppose to be able to play any sport but I always thought lacrosse a violent sport and I didn't want to take a risk and hurt anyone"

"Well I usually try and grab the ball and point and shoot, pretty basic explanation but it works for me"

"Ok then lets go",

"OK grab the stick and put the ball in the net............ then point it at the net" then I put my hands on his hips to steady him and angle him in the right direction.

"hmmmmmmmm...... I cant concentrate with your hands on my body" I nuzzle my face in his neck and take my hands off him. "I didn't mean take them off...... it feels nice" so I put them back on him.

"Ok now shoot", he shoots and gets it in. "hahaha, see the distraction did help" he laughs and tackles me to the ground still in a laughing fit. i kiss his face and he kisses my neck, the neck is both of our weaknesses. after our makeout/tickle fight session we get back to lacrosse. after we practise lacrosse i needed to go home to collect a few things when two things hit me 1; it is a full moon tonight and 2; derek wont be able to be there supporting my because the basketball team goes and if they see derek there they would be very suspisious, im starting to get sick of hiding, I know we haven't been dating for that long but it feels like i've been with him forever.

**************************************************************************

I'm in my room getting ready for the game and I can already sort of feel the full moon, Derek told me about what his mum told him about 'mates', he also said that because it my first moon I might feel it but it wont be as bad as wolves who are bitten.

I grab my keys and other objects for the game and head out the door. I am sad and excited at the same time because I wont be able to hug Derek after the game and excited because it is the final game tonight, coach will be yelling his lungs out tonight.

I and sort of getting sick of hiding our relationship from everyone. but it's Derek future on the line so I will just shut my trap, because when ever I open it I just make things worse. I love Derek and I wouldn't jeopardize his future like that so its better if I just shut up.

I arrive at the school and go straight to the locker room I'm a little bit early but I like to be because I can get a car spot and well Derek told me to be there early because we can hang out before anyone catches us.

I can hear Derek's heart beat coming up the corridor, so I just turn around because I wanted to great him with a kiss. He comes in and he runs up to me and kisses me I imminently kiss him back it folds into a hug. Derek puts his forehead on mine and rests it there for a while.

"I'm gonna tell the basketball team that we are together" as he says that I look up at him.

"But what about the whole 'if you date him you're off the team' thing?"

"I know but I can smell that you hate it on you and plus I'm sort of sick of it too"

"Damn those werewolf senses, I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do, if you want to tell then tell, if you want to keep hiding for a little while longer then that is fine with me, and not just our hiding our relationship, anything you are not ready for!" he raises his eyebrows at me and smiles.

"I know, but what if I'm ready?"

"Ready for which one?"

"Both!" I look deeply into his eyes and kiss him.

"i will always love you and you can do what ever you want, with the basketball team situation"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it is a bit shorter than usual and I haven't posted in days and I apologize. I will be ending it soon so thank you for reading. I appreciate every single one who reads