Chapter 3

Derek's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping, and cars going by. I look over to my left and see Stiles, he's arm draped over my stomach. I start to intake what happened last night. I remember going to kiss his forehead but ended up kissing his lips, but i remember him kissing me back. I looked at the time and it reads 8:36am I try to go back to sleep but it just wasn't happening, so I just lay there and watch him sleep,(as creepy as it sounds).

A few hours have passes by and Stiles is waking up. I look at him hoping he starts to realize what we did last night.

"Hey......" I manage to he out finally.

"Mmmm" is all that Stiles could get out, still trying to wake up fully.

"How's the headache?" I ask concerned.

"I could be worse....... What happened last night?" He asks and I start to get a little worried.

"Do you remember anything?"

"The last thing I remember was passing out on that huge rock.... After that it goes all blurry" I have the saddest look on my face, I change my expression quickly because Stiles is looking at me confused. "Why, was there something that happened?" I started to think if he didn't remember than it wasn't supposed to be.

"No... Nope..... Nothing at all" I didn't want to say that but I had no other choice. "I'll go get you a glass of water" I almost run out the door before he could ask me any more questions. I come back up the stairs to see him taking off his shirt to change it. I see his muscles that I never thought he had. He is almost as buff as me, I said almost. Then he puts on a muscle shirt on, god I love muscle shirts on him. I give him the glass of water, he takes it and sips it. I see his lips mould around the glass, his perfect plump lips. I tear my face away from his lips and sit on the bed.

"Are you alright?" Stiles asks out of the middle of nowhere.

"Ah... Yeah..... I mean.....yeah I'm fine why do you ask?"

"You just seem a little jumpy and fidgety"

"If fine really... It's just that the championship game is in a few days and I'm nervous" I partly lie because I was nervous about a few things.

"It's ok I'll be there the whole time ok, if you get nervous then look at me and you'll be fine" he is so comforting, I love that.

"Ok, hey do you want to come over to my house and practice for each other's finals, like you could teach me lacrosse and I could teach you basketball?"

"Yeah, that would be awesome! I'm not that hung over anyways"

Stiles P.O.V

I start to drive to Derek's house and he tells me where to go. I didn't even realize we were driving into the woods.

"Where exactly is your house?"

"4 minutes into the woods" .

"That is very secluded from people".

"Yeah.... But I like it, it's peaceful, there is no cars waking you up in the morning just birds chirping and the sound of the wind pressing up against the windows, I find it relaxing".

"Wow I never thought you of all people would like that."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"I mean at school you seem like a tough, rough, bad boy, but really you are a sweet, mushy kind of guy" he looks at me and still confused, "you act like a bad boy around your friends at school but really you are......... Sweet" I look up at him and we stare deeply into each other's eyes. Then he looks away, turns his head to the road.