Chapter 9

Derek's P.O.V

I saw a player keep running towards Stiles. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling, but before I knew it Stiles was on the ground. I smelt blood and wolfs bane, oh no no no, this is bad.

"STILES!!!!" I yelled in panic mode.

I had no control over my legs they just ran straight towards Stiles I didn't care about the basketball team watching me all I cares about was Stiles, of anybody saw the cut Stiles would be exposed, I mean having everybody know that I was a werewolf wasn't that bad, but people tried to take me away. I obviously didn't go but I had to control my shifts, still Stiles won't have much problem in that department, but still.

I got to his side, I knew he saw me, I could just tell. I scooped him up ignored the paramedic's and ran straight home where I knew Mum would be.

When I got home I ran through the door with Stiles in my arms. Mum looked up at me and ran into the back room where we keep werewolf remedies. I ran with her because there is a table in there. I place him down and I can see Mum trying to find something.

"what exactly happened?" she asked.

"Well it's the lacrosse final tonight and he was doing really well with his new werewolf ability's but a guy from the other team cut him with the end of his lacrosse stick. I could smell blood and wolfs bane, but I didn't know what wolfs bane it was so I picked him up and took him here. I didn't even think."

"Well it looks like a rare wolfs bane but the colour. I think its mercury the only way to get it out is by cutting a stripe down his chest."

"Why do you sound like this won't work?"

"because I have only heard about mercury and how to fix it, I have never actually done it before"

"I trust you Mum"

She got out a small knife. I already took his shirt off, he still looks beautiful, stop thinking about that right now and help him.

Mum placed the knife on his chest, pressed down and dragged it about 5cm down his chest. I saw yellow like steam come out and I sighed in relief.

"All we do now is wait"

"Thank you!"

"Always!" we both smiled at each other and I hugged her.

2 hours later

Stiles is still not awake yet; I can still hear his heart beat getting stronger. I have not moved out of the room.

I hear his heart beat get faster which indicates that he is waking up. I jump up go to his side it's all healed up. He flutters his eyes open and looks around, his eyes lock on me, he smiles which makes me smile. He jumps up and hugs me I hug him straight back.

"I love you so much!" Stiles said.

"I love you too, I thought I lost you. Promise me that you'll never leave me"

"I promise" I pulled him in for a kiss when I realised I forgot to tell his dad. He would be worried sick.

"Omg I forgot to tell your dad you're here" I grabbed my phone and passed to Stiles. He took it and dialled his number.

"Derek?"
"no stiles he forgot to call you and say I'm alright"
"oh ok, don't get me worried but when I saw Derek take you away I knew you were in good hands"
"listen Dad there are some things that have changed with me-"
"Stiles I know you're a werewolf and it doesn't bother me"
"I don't know what has gotten into you but you are very understanding about all of this"
"I don't know either but I also know you are Derek's mate and you two are going to be spending a lot more time with each other and I just want you to know I love you and use protection-"
"DAD!"
"Alright I gotta go to bed have an early shift tomorrow, you can stay there if you like see you soon love you"
"Love you too"

"Well that was unexpected" I said.

"yep it certainly was, my dad obviously likes you" I smiled at that.

"I think we should go to bed"

"yep" he got off the table and we walked to my room. "I also think my dad gave us his permission to make the mate thing final" I smiled. I was most certainly ready to be Stiles mate.

"good thing my room is sound proof and has a lock on the door" we both laughed, and walked into my room locking the door. Both of us took our clothed of staring at each other in ore

"are you sure you want to do this" Stile spoke up ripping me out of staring at him.

"I'm positive" I walked up to him and placed a kiss on his jaw then cheek, then lips......

This led to the best first time we both have will ever have.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!
Ok if you guys got confused on what happened at the phone call it was Stiles P.O.V the back to Derek's after. Also I didn't want to get too intense with their first time because some friends and family members are reading this and it would be weird for me to write it knowing they would be reading it. Sorry. Also I think I'm going to write 1-2 more chapters on this story but don't worry I'm writing another one, it won't have anything to do with this book. I'm calling it 'the lost soul'. I'm also debating on writing a one-shot book as well so please give me feedback in the comments on what I should do. And thank you for reading.