Chapter 10

Derek's P.O.V

I woke up to Stiles fidgeting in his sleep, it almost looked like he was having a bad dream. I realised he was having a bad dream because he started to sweat and call my name.

"Hey. Stiles. Wake up. Shhhhhh. It's ok, it's just a dream" I said in a hush tone.

"Mmmm. Derek" he started to wake up and looked at me.

"You ok, you seemed like you were having a bad dream."

"Yeah, it's just nothing"

"No really you can tell me"

"It was about us, you left me because people kept on making fun of us" stiles looked down as if he said something bad.

"Aww, stiles I would never leave you. Ok, I would rather die than leave you. I love you way too much to be able to do that to you."

"Good because I don't know what my life would be without you" I smiled and kissed him. He kissed straight back. That's when I realized what we did last night. It was awesome, I was getting turned on just thinking about it. "Uhhhh Derek what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing why?" I asked completely oblivious to the situation.

"Well your friend is waking up" I figured out what he meant and he laughed I looked up at him and blushed. "Hey don't worry about it... can I show you something."

"Of course you can" I looked at him and his face went from smiling to complete focus. And that is when I realized what was happening. Stiles friend was waking up just like mine. He let go of his focused face and looked up at me. "Ok wow, now that is a talent. We are definitely gonna be using that later"

"So you like it, you don't find it weird?"

"Hell no, it's awesome. I love it" I kissed him once again, but every time I kiss him it feels like it's our first kiss over and over again. I love this feeling. " why don't we get some more sleep.... Oh by the way, I'm gonna tell my friends on Monday to put up with me or I'm quitting"

"About that, are you sure that you want to give up basketball. We could always hide it for a bit longer"

"Even if we tried, we couldn't because when you were stabbed on the field I ran straight to you not caring about my friends looking at me, watching me run to you."

"Oh.... I love you, you know that."

"Yes I do, and I love you too" we kissed and fell back asleep.

*************************************

I woke up to the sound of stiles breathing, his face looks adorable when he sleeps. So I just decided to look at him while he sleeps, because he looks so peaceful.

"You know I can feel you staring at me?" Stiles said out of the middle of know where.

"But I didn't even hear you wake up"

"Magic" stiles giggled.

"Breakfast?"

"Yessssss please" I laughed and stood up and walked to get some jocks, a grey shirt and some sweat pants. Stiles got up and just put on what I had gave him last night.

****************************

I cooked up some eggs and bacon on toast, and we ate in silence while we listened to the radio. Once we finished and washed up. We went back to my room.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I don't know?" He stared at me then his eyebrows raised meaning he knew what he wanted to do. "I want to get a tattoo?"

"Really? They hurt you know?"

"Yes I know and I have wanted one for a while now"

"What do you want to get?" I asked because if I tried to talk him out of it I wouldn't get far because he will win.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I have know idea what was going to site for this chapter and I'm so sorry for not uploading for AGES I have just had no clue what to write to I came up with this. Also if you want to give me ideas of what to write please do. ALSO please give me ideas of what and where stiles tattoo should be!!!! Thank you for reading byexxxxx