Chapter 24~ Special Day

SPARK'S POV

    I could sense no presence except for my mate's and it made me more nervous. I'm really doing this for real and this time, it is really real. I'm walking my way back to Vince's room with the tray held by my hands.

"I could do this.. I've did this before, this shouldn't be hard." I told myself.

    Finally, I reached the door. I gently twisted the door knob and carefully carry the tray with one hand. As I entered the room, my mate is no longer on the bed but is sexily standing in front of the cabinet, looking for clothes.

    He hasn't look at me yet because he's busy looking for his clothes. His hair is wet and tousled and he's naked from head to the waist. Unfortunately, some parts of his body is covered by a towel and I guess you know where I mean. I could look at him all day like this. It still feels so surreal to own a strong, romantic and loving Vince Black as my mate.

I could no longer hold my insides so I cleared my throat to make him look at me and he did, "H-hi!" I said with pure joy but still I nervously stuttered.

"Good morning baby!" he walked to me and kissed my forehead and kneeled in front of me and kissed my belly, "And to you too my junior."

I frowned, "I want a baby girl."

"Then will make a lot of babies.." he said and looked at me with a grin on his face.

"Vince Black! You're still in your dirty thoughts.." I laughed and pushed him lightly.

"My thoughts maybe are green but believe me, it could never be dirty for you are the only one living inside here and especially here..." he said and grabbed my hand and pointed it on his head and chest. It sounded so romantic!

I narrowed my eyes and hid my smile, "let's have breakfast and I have a surprise for you later."

"Really? I wonder what it is."

"Something you'll like.." I teasingly said.

"Everything that comes from you is enough to make me love you more each second of eternity." he said innocently and it makes me even more happier.

"I know.." I commented proudly.

    We ate breakfast at the small round table in his room. I can't help myself stealing glances over him. He simply look so irresistable and handsome that I don't want to have any breakfast without him. I'm being dramatic.

"Stop it." he said and looked down on his food but I could still see his boyish smile.

"Stop what?"

"Stop staring."

"I wasn't staring!" I shouted while laughing and the next thing I know is that his eyes are looking straight at me. Those eyes, those handsome eyes that could hypnotize me.

"Is that what you call, 'not staring'?" He said and a triumphant smile flash on his face.

I rolled my eyes and smile, "Whatever, let's just finish our breakfast.."

"Then what?"

"Then what?" I repeated his words.

"What are we gonna do next?"

"What do you wanna do next?" I cocked one of my eyebrow and looked at him.

"Hmm, well, how about making babies?"

I almost choked my food after his words, "Damn, you know I'm already pregnant and still, you want to make babies?"

"Well, it's not so bad to have twins.." he shrugged.