Chapter 15~ Regrets

VINCE'S POV

"Baby? What the fucking hell?!" I could not hide my surprise in my voice and worst, they kept that away from me? What baby are they talking about?

"Calm down Vince!" Spark's sister roared at me.

    No, this can't be. She's not yet supposed to be pregnant. What the hell did I do? I rejected her and now what? I'll know that she's pregnant? Everyone in the room is in panic. Spark is lying on the floor, she looks so pale and so weak.

"Divine, wake up... Fucking shit!" Tyler cussed as he tried to shake Spark.

"What's happening?" Fyrilyn asked in between her sobs.

"She's unconsious! Aldrin, carry her!" Amanda commanded.

"I'll do it!" I volunteered and carried Spark, making Aldrin and Clint put to hault. There's no way I'm going to let Aldrin touch my mate.

    I carried Spark inside my room and while walking in the hallway, I felt something pinned my arm. I dismissed the pain as I tried to sustain enough strength for me to carry my mate. Blood is dripping on the floor. Spark's claws are buried in my chest but she looks unconcious. I tried not to feel the pain but it's too powerful. I stopped and took a deep breath and started to walk again. I summoned Ashley using the mind-link. Seconds after, she's rushing to me with fear.

"What the hell!?" Ashley said as her eyes looked at the trail of blood. She tried to grabbed Spark's hand but it digs deeper everytime she tries to get it out.

"Don't!!" Tyler's voice shouted from my back, "Don't try to get it or it will kill Vince! She's not Spark nor Divine!"

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked with doubled voice, everyone is speaking with their wolves in unison.

"She's possessed." Amanda and her wolf's voice answered.

I could feel my insides boiling. All I did was no use! "What do you mean possessed?! You told me this is not going to happen after I reject her!" My wolf is angry inside me. I shouted despite of the pain in my chest, I could feel it near my heart, a little inch deeper and it would probably kill me.

"That's what we thought but then the identity inside her makes her open for possession."  Tyler said.

"Is their anything else to stop whatever is inside my sister?"

"We still can't figure anything as of the moment. Only Alpha could read the glowing scripture and it hold the last judgement of her life." Amanda said in total honesty.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I felt her claw moved deeper, a little deeper and I'm seriously dead.

"Spaaark!" Aldrin roared with fervor and I swear I saw Spark's eyes opened. She retrieved her hand from my chest and her eyes shut close again. What power does Aldrin hold over Spark? "Hurry and tie her on the bed!" Aldrin commanded me and it angered my wolf.

"Tie her on the bed?! What the freak are you talking about!?" I can't tie her on the bed, I can't bear to see her tied on a bed and watch her in pain.

"It can maybe hold her, it's the best idea we have right now." Tyler said and all of them agreed.

    I hurriedly carried my mate to my room. Aldrin gave me a thick rope and I tied Spark on the bed. I don't want to see her like this but I don't want to lose her too. I never thought wolves could be open for possession, it sounds so supernatural.

'Supernatural your ass! Everything is possible.' my wolf commented inside my head. I didn't gave any attention him, I'm so occupied being worried to the love of my life who is lying on the bed like a dead person.