Chapter 23~ Surprised

SPARK'S POV

"You shouldn't be here.."  my sister's surprised face welcomed me in the kitchen.

"Why? Are you doing naughty things with Clint again in the kitchen?" I asked her teasingly.

"N-no! Not anymore, I mean damn, stop that look, I mean it's normal.. Ughh! Why am I even explaning things to you.. You should be explaining things to me!" she looked guilty at my tease but then she shot me an accusing look.

"Okay, fine!" I laughed and threw my hands up, "I just woke up from a very long sleep."

"Where's Vince? He should be guarding you!"

"Whoah sis, you make it sound like I'm so fragile."

"But you are!" she shouted like a child.

"Shh! You are too and stop with the shouting, you'll wake Vince up and you'll ruin my surprise breakfast for him.."

"Where is he?" she asked with an annoying voice.

"He's asleep..." then I unconsciously laughed at a memory..

"What are you laughing at?" she raised one of her eyebrow.

"I've never heard Vince sing a song before.." I stated and it made her face more curious.

"He doesn't sing you know, it was never his style.." she said like she know him very well. I just shrugged and grabbed a pan.

"We can never know a person unless they show theirselves to us.." I fired up the stove and grabbed some food from the fridge.

"You've got a point... Bye twin, I'll just head back to my room." she said and waive her hand and sashayed her way out of the kitchen.

"Wait!" she looked at me and I motioned my eyebrows up and down, "Are you going to do somerthing in your room, twin?"

Her cheeks turned into crimson red, "None of your business!" she said and ran back to her room. Indeed, my sister is the very naughty member in the pack.

    I grabbed some bacon, eggs and some ingredients for pancakes. Their's an instant pancake powder in the cabinet but I like to give some effort in this moment. I started to fry the bacon and mixed the pancake ingredients.

"Need help?" Aldrin's spoke from my behind.

I quickly faced him and smiled, "Err, no thank you! I can manage this.."

I was quite surprise when he smiled playfully at me and walked towards me then leaned closely to my face without blinking his eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Y-yes.." I barely said it straight, I never thought it could be so awkward to have his face centimeters close to mine.

"One. Hundred. Percent. Sure. Sweetie?" he whispered, still leaning his face close to mine. I wonder if he could hear my loud beating heartbeat.

"Stop it." I said, I can't take this position anymore!

He retrieved himself and stood straight in front of me, "I smell something aweful!" then he rubbed his nose. I narrowed my eyes towards him and he looked at me, "What? I really do smell something aweful!"

I tried to smell the thing he is talking about and damn! My very first set of food is burned! I mean, it looks like a total mess! "Great! Just great! Thank you so much for disturbing the hell out of me!" I said out of frustration while he's laughing his stomach out.

"I never thought you could b-be so easy to distract! Look at your face, sweetie!" he even pointed my face.

"Stop it!" I said, dismissing his laugh. I'm really running out of patience when it comes to kitchen. "I'm not your sweetie." I added.

"Naah, you're still my sweetie and no one can change that," he said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "If we didn't have enough chemistry to work something magical between us, then maybe the bond we have is enoughto create a brother and sister relationship.."

I shrugged, "Yeah, maybe it's enough.. Brother." I looked at him and smiled.

"Well, I've got to tell you something.."

"What?" I asked.

"I almost got a boner a while ago." he said normally and grabbed three eggs.

"Shut up you pervert!" I shouted and it launched him to laugh again. I throw a tomato on him to grab his attention, "lower your voice before you wake Vince up!" I said and he looked at me and mocked a quiet laugh! Gosh he's such a kid.

    After many years of trials, finally! I've finish cooking breakfast for someone. I want to make this day special and memorable. But ofcourse, Aldrin helped me in cooking all these food. I put the plate on the tray and pour the juice in the glass. I'm so excited!

"So, do you want us to leave you two here?" Aldrin spoke after putting the lemon on the glass.

"Why would you want to leave?"

"I know you so well, sweetie. I know you're planning something more than just a breakfast in bed moment."

"Shut up!" I said and stop myself from smiling.

"Shut up my ass, I know you more than you think I know you.." he said and laughed.

"Okay, whatever, stop laughing your insides out! I'm going upstairs and it's a good idea giving us a little privacy!" I said and carry the tray.

"Okay sissy!" he shouted.

"Whatever!" I shouted back and took a deep breath before walking away from the kitchen. I really hope this turns out really really awesome!