Chapter 19~ Alejo's Prediction

SPARK'S POV

"I-I'm sorry, I can't let you mate me again.. not yet, not this time.." I said as tears streamed down from my eyes. I opened the door and looked at him, he looks so confused, "shift!" I said and I turned quickly into a wolf and run away...

    I hated myself for hurting him like that. I hate the world for complicating my life. I left him again,I left him dumb-founded. If only I can decide and be selfish but if I choose him and let him mate me, he would hate me for deciding such.

    I ran towards the pack's boundary where the river is located. I jumped in the river and stood in the middle of it. The water is cold, just like what I needed for the moment, I want everything to be  alright but it seems like I'm the one who causes trouble to all of us. How can I show my face to my pack if I'm the one causing them trouble? I'm not even sure if I'm deserving enough for Vince's love.

'Divine?' I called my wolf's name.

'What can I do for you?' she responded formally.

'Who was that baby back there?'

'What baby?' she asked with a hint of confusion from her voice inside my head.

'The baby girl from that white place. She called me mommy and I don't even know who she is.' I remembered the pretty little girl and I felt so happy everytime I remember her.

'I wasn't with you, remember? You went to Luna's realm and I stayed her because if  I don't, we're going to die. What you saw was only in your memory and I can't link it to mine.' she explained, so all that time, I was alone in that white place she calls Luna's realm. But why was I there?

    I was busy thinking about that pretty child when I heard and angry growl. I looked around and I saw two golden eyes staring angrily at me. He shifted in his human form, still looking so angry at me but I found no threat. It's just that I feel inferior to him and also Divine and it's unusual because only Luna can make us feel inferior.

"Shift!" he commanded and without hesitation, my body followed his command and I shifted into my human form. I'm thankful that the water in the river is high enough to cover half of my body.

"Who are you?" I asked, I wanted to sound like an Alpha but something inside myself is holding back. What's happening?

He stared at me and I feel intimidated, "I'm Alejo... Vince's omega." he said and threw a towel to me. I didn't see him bringing any towel, where did he got this towel?

"So, are you a member of the pack?" I asked. What the hell is wrong with me? I can't sound superior to him!

"Indeed I am.."

"What gives you the right to talk to me like you're the superior of me?" I asked angrily.

"I'm not trying to dominate you but my mate is." he said very coolly.

"Your mate? Why would I care about your mate?" I asked sarcastically.

"Because she's your daughter." he said and turned away from me, "and don't try to risk yourself, you're also risking my mate and I won't let you harm my mate. I have every means to protect you until my mate is born. Get out from the water and go back inside the pack's house or I'll drag you." he said and he sounded like a father.

    What the fucking hell?! My daughter has a mate, already?! The world couldn't be any worser! I touched my tummy and I realized that it already grew bigger than a normal pregnant  woman is. I shouted Alejo's name and he looked back to me again, "Do you have any ideas about why my tummy is growing really fast? I should have a baby bump, and for a normal pregnancy, my tummy is too big already." I complained. It looks like I'm five months pregnant and it wasn't this big when I was making love with Vince.