Chapter 2~ The Need

VINCE'S POV

    I drove at my normal speed. More or less 140 km/h, it's still even slow for me. I'm fifty meters away but something inside me felt strange, like something is kicking inside me. My wolf is feeling something which is weird.

    I see Fyr standing outside, beside the highway. She waved at me. She's my girlfriend although not my mate. I wonder where my mate is. As I went outside from car car, a strong scent enters my nostrils. A scent that sends different kinds of feelings inside me but it spoke in one. My wolf's in need and it means my mate is near. I tried to look around, then an instict tells me to look up. I saw an opened window and I think that scent is coming from there. I wanted to jump up there but I felt a hand on my risk.

"Hmmm, I guess we need to have some privacy laterr, Your little Vince is bulging honey." Fyr said in a seductive voice. I'm surprised that it doesn't affect me.

"Later.."I said unsurely.

    I still want to stay outside but knowing Fyr, she's one hell of a spoiled brat. The moment I stepped on the veranda, an intoxicating smell hit me. All my senses ignite but I feel it running away. I wanted to chase it but then Fyr held my arm and kissed me fervently. She releases me and the intoxicating fragrance is gone and it has left me longing.

"So, where's your sister?" I asked as I face Fyr's smiling face.

"I don't know about her whereabouts." she shrugged and pulled me in... the kitchen. Away from the visitors. I have an idea about what's going to happen.

"Don't you think it's improper to do this while we're celebrating your sister's birthday?" I asked as she gently guided my hands to the bottom of her spine.

"Hmmm, I knowww." she purred.

    She started kissing me on my neck while her hand is tangled in my hair and the other slowly traveling its way down. She started unbuttoning my polo shirt trailing soft fether-like kisses. I gripped her behind and put her on the kitchen table. She moaned in response.  I felt myself getting hungry for pleasure, involuntarily, my hand traveled up, under her loose chic-shirt, searching for her mounds. My hands cupped each mound and gently squeezed it while my thumbs play each peak. She moaned and throw her head back and I felt her body tenses.

"Mark me.." it came out in a pleading tone.

"You know I can't."

"Gosh, bring me in my r-room... I want you.." she pulls me closer to her and without any word I carried her to her room. Giving no attention to the people or should I say wolves looking at us.

    I carried her upstairs but as I pass an open door, a hint of the intoxicating fragrance went in my nostrils again and the desire and the need of the different kind of pleasure rushed on me again. Like my adrenaline has been turned on.

'mate!'

'you sure?'

'damn it! your a total fucked up jerk! Asshole I need my mate! Drop that woman now and find my mate!' my wolf growled in anger inside me.

'I need to settle this first.' and when I say settle, it means something.

'f*ck her and find my mate!' he orders me and I never heard my wolf with so much anger. We never talked much because I feel like a psycho when I talk to him.

    I throw her on bed and launched myself to her. I kissed her hard while the fragrance is still in my head like I just drank drug. I pushed her making her lay in her bed and I clasp her hands by mine while my other hand travel up on her thigh, pushing her skirt up. I held her waist as I charged inside her. She gasped as I entered her. Her room was filled with all her moan and shouting my name...

    I can feel her, pushing herself up to me. Meeting all my thrusts. I felt her tightening around me. She cries as she come. I felt her soft and vulnerable but it seems like there's no end line for me. I still wanted more. I'm still not on the peak and it disappoints me that I'm not contented.

'stupid, the only one who can content you and me is our mate!' my wolf shouts at me inside my head. Damn, I hate how the wolf thing works, I have no privacy and literally no privacy inside my head.

'damn it, where is she?'

'I don't have a tracking device and find her, she just fully turned into one of us. Scent! Follow her scent!' that's and idea.

"Where are you going?" Fyr asked in a husky voice.

"I'll just go for a perimeter run. Don't follow." I spoke, more like ordered her not to follow.

    I entered the room before Fyr's room and inhaled the sweet intoxicating fragrance that lingers inside the room. I walked near the open window. Fuck! This was the window I saw downstairs. How stupid of me!

'finally, you agreed that you're stupid.' my wolf exclaimed.

"shift" I said out loud as I jumped outside the window. Like a magic word, I turned into a wolf and ran inside the woods. I could smell her scent...

=====

SPARK'S POV

    One hour seems too long for me so I decided to take a swim in the lake. It's clean and safe. I didn't take my clothes off. The water is cold but I don't care. Nothing seems important to me now. Evcerything about me is fucked up. My mate is with my sister. My father is trying to control me and they think of me as the unlucky child they ever have.

    As I walked farther from the lake's shore, I felt the thin garment against my body. It clinged on me, making my shape more transparent. I don't care, it's dark and no one is going to bother me. They're all enjoying theirselves at the party.

'what if he's coming? or searching for us?' Divine distructed the peacefulness inside my mind.

'he won't. He's too busy fucking my sister..' it came out like a sad statement inside my head and itechoed inside me. Am I jealous?

'It's normal for us to get jealous,  don't worry.' she assured me.

'I'm not worried...' I sighed.

    I took a full swim and embraced the coldness. I stayed myself in the water. Maybe waiting for my lungs to cry for air. I want to drown away from all the shit my life has. When I can't take any more longer, I raised myself up and inhaled air. I was about to swim back when I heard small twigs cracking, like someone is walking. I opened my senses and the sound is coming near me.

    I heard a growl and saw a black fur running fast. I looked up and see the moon has fully risen. I smelled an intoxicating fragrance slapped my body, like an ocean wave. I can feel my inside tenses tightly. I feel myself searching for something... wanting something. My full-developed wolf has awaken. My crave has begun.

'He's here!' my wolf shouted and I can feel her want to be unleashed.

'what?!!' my mate is here. Vince is here and I cannot let her be unleashed if he's here! Damn it! Why is he here! I can't resist him anymore this time!

"SHIFT!" I commanded my wolf and like a magic word, I could hear and feel my bones cracking like it's deforming.

    It hurts! So much pain but at the same time, I feel pleasure. The experience is simply indescribable. I can feel my flesh tormented. I want to cry, I want to laugh and I want to shout out of the feeling I have inside. My insides are moving, my body wants release. I feel my size getting bigger and I heard my clothes torned apart. It was just seconds that I stood naked as white fur grows on my skin and I felt my human skin ripped.

    My conciousness is slowly replaced by my wolf's. Before I give Divine all the control, I saw a pair of golden yellow alpha eyes in front of me. It was my mate's eyes. After that exquisite pleasure of pain I succumb in the plain darkness and oblivion.