Chapter 9~ Confusions

SPARK'S POV

    Time passes by quickly, I'm leaning against Aldrin's car. It's his first time getting late for school. I have never felt this normal before, so care-free and so full of fun like I'm a real teenager. Finally, after what seems to be an hour of preparing his self, he walks out of the house and wore his nerdy glasses.

"Shall we?" he asked.

"sure.."

    My heating has stopped and I'm really glad it stopped. No more craving for sexual desires and I'm back to my normal self again.

"What took you so long?" I asked, breaking the silence between us.

He surprisingly looked at me, as if he never knew I am with him, "nothing, I just had a hard time choosing what to wear.." he looked back to the road.

    Aldrin is still one heck of a bipolar guy. He sometimes feel so happy, sometimes sad or angry but I understand him. I feel challenged everytime he swings his mood but I'm glad he's letting me tame him. His reason is that, I look like Ashley.

    Finally, we arrived at school. We came five minutes before the bell rings. One advantage is that Aldrin drives fast. We walked together in the corridors and I could see people smiling at us. Almost all of the high school student became my friend when they heard that I am Aldrin's girlfriend. Who would have even thought that miss-all-time flirt would even treat me like a dear friend and honestly, she's not as bad as I thought.

    Calculus class was boring but since it's the last subject of the day, part of me is excited. Aldrin told me that we will go cliff-jumping after class and I never did anything like that in my life so I'm willing to try.

"So since it's time already, please do your homework and pass it by eight o'clock tomorrow.. Good-bye class.." The boring teacher went outside and all of the students tried to fix their things.

I slid my bag on my shoulder and walk straight to Aldrin's chair, where he is currently fixing his things. Tsk, lazy handsome guy.. "hey.." I said and he just looked at me and went busy fixing his things again. Why is he so snob today?!

"Let's go?" he offered.

    We were walking in the corridors when a familiar smell crashed inside my nostrils. The tempting fragrance of a person I need to forget... Shit my mate is near! I looked at Aldrin and crashed my lips to his. He was surprised but he responded to my kiss but I quickly step back. He looked at me confusingly.

"S-sorry, my mate is near." I whispered to him. He looked at me with sadness. I know he pity me, I told him the reason why I ran away and he swore to help me.

"Okayy.." he shrugged and we walked together back to his car.

    When we arrived his house, I quickly went into my room and closed the door. I sprayed air fresheners all around to erase my scent but human inventions don't really affect our senses. I'm not sure if this is going to work but atleast I have to try. I cannot let my mate see me and find me.  I threw the spray bottle on one side and grabbed another bottle and sprayed it all over the house.

"You know that's never gonna work sweetie.." Aldrin spoke, making me jump in surprise.He walked towards me and hugged me from my back.. "....but this will.." he hugged me and showered small kisses on my neck. I just laughed at his silliness.

"Yeah it will but.. probably it will ignite your little wild hormones mister!" I said inbetween my laughs.

    He stopped abruptly and looked at me seriously. God, he's back to being a mood-switcher again. I was about to ask him 'what's-with-that-kind-of-look?' but he smiled before I could say a word and turned his back and walked his way to the living room. What a bipolar guy.