Chapter 14~ Glowing Scripture

SPARK'S  POV

    How could this be? How did I got pregnant? The last time I remember is that I'm still not in the pregnancy stage, my wolf needs to mature first. What to  do? My mate rejected me,  who would be the father of my child?

    I could feel my own control in my body back. Divine has settled inside me but she's fully speaking inside my head, making me understand all my questions about me being pregnant. It's not that I don't want a child but it's still too early for me to have a child and we still have this unresolved issue about my scripted death.

"I-I'm pregnant?" I pointed at myself as I looked at the two guys who is sitting with me.

"I don't know.." Tyler responded unsurely.

"We have to know.." I said in authority. I'm pregnant? It's too early for christsake!

"Who's the father?" a voice said and I looked at the sitting Aldrin with his head looking down. Yeah, who's the father? It couldn't be Aldrin's child.

"I don't know, we don't know. Only your wolf has the answers, Spark." Tyler said.

    I paused for a moment. If only I could command myself to just simply disappear. I don't know which problem needs more attention. Will it be my upcoming death or my pregnancy? Now, there's no way I'm going to let that demon wolf kill me, not when I'm going to have my very first own child.

"I need a break.. I need a rest, I need to calm down.." I said as I tried to make myself sync with the current news. Damn, my life has been full of fucking surprises.

"As you wish, Alpha.."

    As Tyler said that, I quickly walked away. I don't know what to do and what to think. Pregant? In such an early age. I know I've crave for sex moments but getting pregnant at the age of eighteen is not in the rules. My death, how can I let it kill me if I'm bringing another life inside my womb?

'Divine, I need your help.' I said as I cried while looking above the stars.

'Stop it, you're going to worry our child.'

'You know what? You've been so self-centered that you forgot me! You left me behind and you made me so naive!' I shouted my lungs out.

'You don't understand. I still care for you Spark but I  have to protect the balance of life. I can't take sides, I only live for the balance of our nature, even I, myself is surprised for us being pregnant because there is no way in hell Luna would allow that. This has been the first ever reincarnation that I became pregnant. The only cycle for me is reincarnation and death or slaughtered.' she said with full explanation. I guess we're both first-timer.

"Do you need company?" Aldrin's voice asked me from behind.

"Yeah, sure.." I said without looking at him.

I heard him cleared his throat, "Can I hug you?" he said shyly. I smiled.

"Depends on what your motive is." I spoke, trying to hide my true emotion.

"I just want to hug you to give you comfort and maybe I could absorb all the negative feelings inside you. I want to see you smile again." he said as he wrapped his arms around me. His head rested on my shoulder as we both look at the same direction.

"Your hug gives me comfort but I don't think you can absorb my negatives. And you see, I'm smiling." I turned around and faced him. I flashed a jolly smile to him.

He seriously looked at me, "You know that, that is not the smile I'm talking about. Fake smiles can never make you feel happy, sweetie."

"You know, I never thought you're going to call me that again, cupcake." I smiled my first genuine smile. Aldrin really has the charms to make me smile even at my darkest moment. He's like an angel sent for me.