Illusions

"You son of a bitch!"

Flare shouts at Calsipher after the battle.

"It was all for your sake. You'll gonna thank me sooner or later for what i have done"

Calsipher proudly said while holding his jaw where Flare punched him.

They are all shocked to what happened, well exept for Calsipher and Blink.

Wondering what really happened? Well here's a flashback.

While Flare is busy concentrating and preparing to attack, Blink uses his illusions. He let Flare think that it was really Brent who's in front of him.

But it was not. He uses illusion and let Brent hide somewhere away from the field.

Calsipher and Brent agreed to that set up before the idea of the do or die battle popped up. They want to help Flare move on and provoke him until he release the sleeping power inside him.

They get the help of Blink and let the other members think that all of the happenings are true.

The body that Flare helds in his arms was only part of the plan. That's why it disappeared in an instant.

They headed to the training room while everybody was still at the state of shock. Even Freya can't react to what happened. The members remain quite the whole time, trying to assimilate the things.

When they open the door of the training room, they were terrified to see Brent inside. Sitting comfortably on the swivel chair and holding a bottle of water in his hands.

"Now i want you to know that i am taking this battle seriously. Tomorrow the next pair would be Blink and Shall. I am talking to you not as a friend but as a leader who wants to win the coming Great war."

"Would there be any scheme again?"

Shall asked.

"If i have to do so. Just to release the power vested in you. You should be thankful for that gift. Exercise it and use it accordingly. I want to win this battle not only for my self, but for Fatal Clan."

After the meeting, they took a one hour break and then resume to practice.

They dont want to waste even a single second. Their life and their clan is at sake. And no one can help them other than they're selves.

Brent offered to help Freya in her training since she is really not used to that kind of stuffs.

"Calsipher scared the hell out of me earlier. I really thought it was you!"

"Nah. I wont let that happen. You might miss me so much."

He just recieve a poker face from Freya.

"Find your center. Look me in the eyes. Read everything you can, analyze everything you see and do what ever your heart says."

Freya willingly followed Brent. Careful not to make a single mistake that can surely cause damage to Brent.

Two little boys.

Playing in the garden.

Seeing so much closeness and connections to them.

But betrayed him.

Betrayed them.

He was hurt.

After that Freya came back to her senses and saw Brent smiling brightly at her.

'See? You are now capable of controlling your ability. Nothing bad happened to me. So tell me, what did you saw?"

A long silent moment occur.

"You were so close to him. You are like real brothers back then. But he betrayed you and the clan. And no matter how hard you tried to hide it, you were hurt. And still hurting up to this moment."

Brent was taken aback. It was a shot of his memory he choose to bury. He doesnt want to trust Arki again. Because he knows that more than anybody, Arki is the one very dear to his heart.

A sudden knock on the door captures their attention. Only to see him standing in front of them.

"Arki?"

Yey! Another update. Hope you liked it as much as i did.

Comments please?

-
Demonise