Jealous

Alright. This chapter is simply dedicated to that funny girl named Jeamhie21 who thought I'm not a Filipino. Haha this is for you. ♥

Later that night, Freya and Brent decided to go out and walk for a while. It's been a long night for them this past few days.

"Is everything alright?"

Freya decided to break the ice between them.

"Well, i guess so? We just have to take extra care for now. Rivals are obviously scattered everywhere."

They stayed in silence and take a sit in a grassland near the park. There was a fountain on the center of it. This place perfectly fits their gloomy and plain mood.

Freya decided to lay down on Brent's lap. Brent was quite shocked of what she just did but he just let it go.

He slowly brushes his hand in Freya's hair. Caressing it. And playing with it. She suddenly let out a yawn.

"Your making me feel sleepy mister"

"Its alright in case you wanted to sleep right now. I would not mind carrying you all the way thought your room"

Her face lifted up but suddenly take it aback. She thought that Brent was probably just making fun out of her and as of her being a gullible one, she always fall for his tricks.

A long moment of silent had pass. Brent thought that Freya was asleep since she was keeping her eyes close for about an hour ago.

"You know what, I find that thing called crush and having interest on someone is so gay"

She was awake and shocked to hear Brent talking stuffs like that. But curiosity invaded her thats why she chose to stay pretendedly sleeping.

"I always thought it was just a waste of time. But you know, since I knew this woman everything went .... Different"

He sounded really pleased which made her heart rush into a race.

"Everything that is usual seem to be so new all in a while. Haha! if you were awake and hearing me talking like this you would probably laught your heart out"

He let out a little laugh. He was Imagining some romantic moment with her and it always send shivers down his spine and give him goosebumps.

She was hurt. Really. She thought that they must already have that mutual feelings with each other but it seems like it is only a one sided love at all.

Well not love, more of a one sided like.

That's what you get for placing your hopes too high Freya! Great. You just had your first Crush-Break!

"But for now I will just hope that one of these days the right time will come. And I will have those guts to say everything to her. And have the courage to ask her if she wants to be my girl"

And with that a tear escaped from her eyes.

Information Overload! She thought.

I was actually hoping that this sex relationship of us could possibly turn out to be a serious one you jerk! I am having a nice dream with you while you are making your own dreams with other girl. And that's a bull.

How I wish I could also have guts to say those words to you.

She was shocked when a sudden warm kiss was being planted in her forehead and she have the feeling of being lifted up.

She was really occupied by the little pain and jealousy that is covering her. Too occupied to notice that her back was being layed down on a soft and comfortable mattress.

They got home that fast. Brent carried her in a bridal style and run all the way thought their house. The sun is about to invade the dark blue and peaceful sky.

Before leaving the room Brent kissed her again, but this time it was a plain smack landed on her lips.

"Rest assured that I will do anything,

For that girl to fall for me"

After closing the door, Freya slowly cried her self out. Biting her tounge to avoid making sobs.

She can't deny it, she likes Brent and she is jealous by that unknown girl whom he likes. She know that Brent can't reciprocate any feelings she had for him but she let her hopes get high specially when Brent treats her like someone special.

"Right after this night, I will promise to avoid and forbid any special feelings I would feel for you Brent. I will stop my self from falling for you while I can.

And I will just accept that I will always be a slave serving for you. Nothing more, nothing less"

She cried again for the one last time and let her self fall asleep with a courage to forget her feelings for Brent.

Thank you so much for those of you who puts your effort in placing your comments. It really delighted me so much.

And also, for those of you who gave my story a shot to your reading lists THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♥

Love, Demonise