I'm his

Sorry for the long wait! So this chapter is dedicated to EscapingPotato_986 thanks for supporting! Love lots. ♡

What should I do? I'm starting to like him.

- Freya

After that night both of them decided to go to the bar. Since Freya needs a break, Brent agreed to her.

From the moment that he gave Bree to Freya she never let go of it. From time to time she plays with its fur, enjoying it's diamond like flakes.

It is a acoustic night in the bar. Sweet and soft musics are played live by the bands. Some couples grabbed the chance to go for a sweet dance on the dance floor with their partners.

Freya and Brent headed to the counter table, placed Bree on the chair and ordered a drink. Freya turn around, facing the dance floor. Seeing partners dancing softly.

"Coz i would run away,
I would run away yeah yeah.
I would run away (run awaaay)
I would run away with you.
Coz I, I-i I'm falling in love, with you
know never ever,
I'll never gonna stop falling in love with you."

"What a goodnight!"

Freya said after drinking the beer on her glass. Still facing the dance floor.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Well not really. But not that bad at all just like a couple of minutes ago."

"Alright that's good. Let's just drink and get wasted. I'm sure it'll help a lot."

And with that they spend the night drinking. Sweet musics are continuesly being played in there. After a few shots of beer Brent let out a stick of cigarette and started to light it.

"I didn't know that you smoke"

Freya said.

"When I feel calm or maybe bored I smoke. But very seldom"

Freya just nod her head and started to drink again. She felt a little dizzy but she just ignored it.

"Close the door, lay down up on the floor and by candle light, make love to me through the night"

Brent sings as he stares at Freya. A stare that means something. Freya felt awkward and looked away.

She felt her cheeks blushed as Brent held her chin and looked at her again. He stared like his eyes can pass through her soul. They somehow felt like no ones around. Everything's in slow motion until...

"I-i gotta pee"

Freya said between their stare and hurriedly go to the comfort room. She slam the door and lock her self noticing that she was the only person inside.

She was breathing heavily. It feels like she run for miles as her heart beats so fast that it could jump out her body.

"What the eff  was that? Hey heart! Stop beating fast! It was only Brent and it was just a stare! You don't have to react like that."

She said to herself as she tries to calm down.

After a couple of minutes she decided to go out. She saw Brent from afar looking so serious and gorgeous at the same time.

"stay still. Keep calm okay? It's only Brent. Act normal. Its not like your a teenager in front of your crush. Keep your cool Freya."

She whispered to her self as she was slowly walking towards Brent.

"Le..lets go now? Bree must be tired. And it's almost midnight. We better go home."

"Just tell me if you're really excited to take me home"

Brent whispered making a big smile on his face.

"Pardon? Are you telling something? I didn't hear it sorry."

"I just said that you are right. We must really go home."

He offered to carry Bree since she's a fat cat but Freya refuses. They walked slowly as the effect of the beer is starting to give Freya a dizzy feeling. He noticed it.

Brent carried Freya, placing her body on his broad shoulders while holding Bree and started running fast. She didn't protest anymore since she's too tired and sleepy to make an argument.

She just felt that she was laid on the bed. She felt something warm on her lips. And she was shock to see Brent. Kissing her.

At first it was a careful kiss. Minutes had passed when Freya decided to respond.

They kissed passionately. Savoring every moment. Enjoying the warm lips of each other. She can also taste the beer in his lips. Until Brent started to caress Freya's breast underneath her clothes. He started to play with her button which causes Freya to let out a moan. He pushes his self to her while the passionate kiss turns out to be aggresive kisses.

He grabbed her both hands and placed it on the top of her head. She can feel the erection of his little down there.

He held Freya's face and kissed her.

"You are mine. And mine alone. You are my property and no one else can take you away from me. I like you Tomato. And you are only mine"

Freya was shocked to what Brent has been said. Tomato? Who the hell is that? She thought. She thinks that Brent was just too drunk to recognize her and that he was just mistaken.

"I like you Freya. Have a goodnight of sleep."

He walked out of the room after saying those words and giving Freya a goodnight kiss.

Happy BreYa day! Haha. :)
Did you like this chapter? Vote and comment. Thank you readers! Happy 16k reads. ♡