Envisage

Dedicated to heyits_meiii. Thank you so much for the positive feed backs! Hope you like it.

I am walking alone in the middle of nowhere. Only the light of the moon and tall trees are visible. I don't even know how I got in here. I tried to scream and call for someone but it seems like I can't even speak a word.

A house near the end of the road suddenly open it's door. A creepy creak send goosebumps all over my body. A different energy is coming from it.

I walked in and right after I entered the house, the door instantly close. I try to open it with my full strength but it was useless. I am trapped inside this house, Alone.

I searched for the switch button of the house to turn on the light. I saw it beside the portrait. The light flickers but its better than not to function at all.

I saw the portrait. A masculine guy wearing a black coat and red neck tie were standing. Weird how he look so familiar to me.

My head started to cause me pain. It felt like it is being tore inside. I am crying in pain. I can't bare the pain anymore! I tried to scream when the guy in the picture suddenly appear in front of me.

He smiled devilishly. I reach for him, asking for a help but he stepped on my hand. A shot of pain rushed throughout my body. Dark purplish red liquid started to flow from my hand.

He bent down and lean on me. Lifted up my chin and utter the words that send shivers through my spine.

"Your stupendous ability will cause your death. And no one can ever save you from that."

After that He disappeared.

A slight tap on my face awakes me back from my senses. It was only just a dream. A dream that felt so true.

I saw Brent sitting beside my bed looking so worried about me.

"Freya! Finally you woke up! What happened to you?"

"I..

I can't speak. I feel so weak.

"Drink first. What happened? You were just peacefully sleeping until blood started to roll down from your eyes. Did you have a bad dream?"

I told Brent what happened. And he stayed quite. Trying to assimilate the details.

"The prophecy. The oracle"

"What are you saying?"

I asked confuse. He looks so scared and frightened.

"He could be the Oracle Freya. Maybe he wants to warn you about your a ability."

"I might die?"

I am scared. I don't even ask for this kind of ability and then sooner or later I might die because of this? Thats a Bullshit!

"Calm your self Freya"

"How can you calm down if you just heard about your death? Tell me Brent!"

I started to freak out and shout.

"Freya that's the reason why we are having our training. We need to control our abilities in order to keep this on our hands. You don't have to be afraid. We are here, we will help you through this. I'm sorry for causing you trouble Freya."

He said looking down. He's really guilty for what is happening to Freya.

She could just have her simple life. But because of me, everything went bad. If I could turn back the time, I will choose not to make her mine anymore. I know that this could only lead to sufferings and burden.

"You will help me with this right?"

Freya asked. She know that Brent is obviously blaming his self for everything that is happening.

"Ofcourse Freya. You don't have to be afraid. I will always be here for you."

They hugged each other tight and smoothly wash away all of their doubts and fear.

I'm really sorry for the long wait. I was really not in the mood to write. Anyways, new set of dedications? Please message me or comment below if you want.

Hope you all enjoyed my update. Happy holidays and start everything right.

Love you all readers!
Demonise.