Pain from the Past

This chapter is dedicated to chanyeolqoe. Thanks for reading. ♥

When will i even get love in love making? After doing it with him, it always give me a little hope that someday he will like me. Not only because I am his servant but because I am Freya.

He will like me because he likes me and that's it. It always gives me a light of hope that we can be together, but everything is impossible.

I am just a servant to him. An entertainer for every dull moment. A slave. A sex slave.

And this is a Bullshit! I only wanted and dreamed of someone who can love me because i am me. I am a nobody who can be somebody to someone. Someone who can see my worth. Someone who can love me unconditionally other that my parents. Someone who can be with me. Always.

Her thoughts are being disturbed when Brent slowly got up from the bed. Yes, they slept together. Anything wrong with that?

"Freya I remembered something, since the sun is out and its too early to hunt, let's go to your place"

Freya raised an eyebrow to Brent. Giving him a questioning look.

"What? To your family i mean. You don't want to?"

"Of course! Of course I... I want to go... To my family."

She bowed her head, remembering her condition as a vampire.

"Go fix your self. Don't make me wait"

Brent stormed out of the room while Freya started to fix her self. She took a quick shower. And while she was in the bathroom she tried to erase all of her thoughts earlier.

I will be fine. I will be just fine.

She choose to wear a simple navy blue top and a Skater's skirt with a Chuck Taylor shoes.

When she head down the stairs she saw Brent standing near the main door. Wearing his usual out fit. And when she say usual, she mean a black shirt, black pants and a black high cut shoes. Note the black eyeliner which made him look so vampire tonight.

They started to run and passed through the woods. They run for minutes until they saw a small house in the middle of tall pine trees and green grasses covering almost the roof of the house.

Freya and Brent hide behind the trees when they suddenly heard a scream.

Freya saw his father, holding the hair of her mother and screaming in pain everytime she gets a slap.

Freya covered her mouth, trying not to make any sound because of her sobs.

"Didn't I tell you to sew bunch of clothes for us to have enough money?! You old woman! You are useless!"

"I did! I sew a lot. I just rest for a while because my hands already sore. I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!"

"Give me your profit! I will go back to the house of my friends! I need to drink! I dont want to see your face! You useless old woman!"

He slap his wife hard before leaving. And the woman let her self fall on the grass while crying her heart out.

Freya didn't speak any word. And only her tears can explain everything she feels right now.

Brent just let her cry. He didn't even tried to reach out for Freya since they hide with a different trees.

"Let's go"

Freya said afterwards. She can't take it anymore.

I badly want to hug her. My mom, you are so kind to go through this! I am sorry. I am sorry that I can't be with you in times like that. I am sorry. I love you mom. I will do anything to get you out on the hands of that dirty old hag! I promise.

Then a tear escaped again from her eyes.

"What? Aren't you going to reach for your mom?"

"What for Brent? To show her how miserable I am right now? And that i can't do anything for her to feel better? Because I also can't do anything to protecty self! From you! From anyone! Even from that old man! And from all the bullshits in this one of a hell life of mine!"

She started running like there's no tomorrow. She didn't wait for Brent. She was all in pain right now. And no one can take that pain away from her right now.