The Manipulator

Brent go to Calsipher's house to discuss everything about Freya's rare ability and her suppose to be training.

He told Calsipher about the manipulating power of Freya and how they found it out.

"She needs to be trained as soon as possible if thats the case"

Calsipher handed an eye cover to Brent.

"Bring her in here. We will start her training again. Let her wear those. That might help a little. She needs to know first how to control her ability."

"Alright. I'll just get her. Thank you anyway."

"Wear that. We will go to Calsipher's house. He can help you control your ability."

She quickly wore the eye cover. She cant see anything.

"Concentrate and use your senses. Find my scent. I'll guide you to Calsipher's house"

"How could that be even possible? What if i get lost?"

"I wont let that happen. Just stay focus. We'll run together. Just follow me and never ever take those cover"

He started to walk infront of the door.

She slowly follow her senses. Leading to Brent. At first she was bumping with the furnitures but later on she reached the door where Brent was.

"Good. Your doing great. Now be more careful. We will pass through the woods."

She stayed silent. Trying to focus and concentrate.

She followed the scent again. Her senses are getting hypersensitive since her eyes are covered.

She suddenly thriped off a rock and will surely fall to the ground.

"Aaaahhhhh!"

But Brent's reflex actions are faster than her. She didnt fall, he did catch her.

"I told you to be more careful."

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to cause you trouble. I can just leave. Befree me and everything in your part will be alright. You dont have to spend your time just because i am a converted vampire. I dont want to disturb nor cause delay for you, and for all of the fatal members. If you would let me, i can just leave and live alone"

She said taking off the eye cover and running away.

Brent followed her and hugged her from the back.

"Your not causing any trouble. I just want you to take care of your self. And i will never ever let you leave my custody, you are my property. I am the one responsible for everything about you. Im tryin to help you not just because you are my slave but because i ....

Never mind. Lets go. Wear this again"

Freya followed him again. She know that no one can help her other than the fatal clan. She is vulnerable. She cannot stand alone.

I dont want to tell it to her yet. Yes, i like her. But everything will be hard if i will prioritize my feelings for her. Fuck! This is so gay!

They reached the house of Calsipher finally after their Melodramatic scene in the woods.

"Freya, follow me in my room. Brent stay here. It will be dangerous if both of us will train her. I need you to back up me if anything will happen"

They entered the room leaving Brent on the recieving area.

"Take a sit and take off your cover. Now here's this guy infront of you. I need you to know everything about him."

A blonde guy was sitting on a chair across Freya. He was all tied up in the chair with a cloth in his mouth.

They stared blankly at each other. Flashes of memories invade Freya's mind.

His name is Stray. I can see in his mind that he had been suffering. He loves someone that cant ever be with him.

He killed his mother, blood. A Bloody death. He stabbed her with a knife.

He was angry. He killed his mother because she was the reason behind every sufferings that he had.

She stopped and close her eyes. And when she finally opened her eyes she saw the guy laying on the floor.

Freya has a blood again in her hands and cheeks.

"What happened!? Did i kill him?! Answer me! He didnt deserve to be killed! He already suffered a lot!"

"He is not dead Freya. He was just unconsious. Whatever you saw in his mind was the reason why you cant kill him. He is a good person. He just killed her mother to protect him self. Now i know, you need to read the mind of the person first. Know his past. If he is a good one, he wont die. He will just lose his consciousness but when he is bad, you need to command him to kill himself

You need to know whether he/she has a bad intention to you. See? You can even look me in the eyes without even harming me. Just stay focus and never lose your concentration, one bad move may kill a good person"

Long update thou.
- Demonise