Pervert

"Lets eat. I know a restaurant nearby the street."

He said.

Eat? As in food? Does it still have an effect for them? I mean for us? I thought blood is their only food.

She thought.

"Silly. Its a vampires choice whether he/she still wants to eat human food."

"are you some kind of a mind reader?"

"Sort of. Didn't i tell you that i have an access throught your mind?"

"what!? How? Are you serious?"

She asked. She's totally freaking out.

"Since the day sipped your blood."

"i hate you for doing that. Thinking was the only thing i can do in private. Stop invading my thoughts you perv!"

She walk away and started to go home.

She was mad. Really.

That jerk! She didnt even tell me about that shitty bond we have! Ugh! I hate him.

Bond eh? How can he do that? Can i also do that?

She thought.

Later that night Brent was on a super market and buying some groceries.

He's planning to cook for her. As a peace offering.

I need to gain her trust so that i can get her easily.

A delicious fragrance awaken my senses from a deep sleep.

That smell. A mouth-watering smell.

I didn't even notice that i've fallen asleep.

I headed to the kitchen where the smell of that certain food feels like calling me.

I suddenly feel that im hungry.

I saw Brent in the kitchen. Preparing foods for the dinner. It was pass 9 pm.

"I prepare some foods. After eating lets hunt for dessert."

"Vampires know how to cook?"

"I guess so. Asking the obvious?"

"Yeah right. I thought you can read my mind? Then why are you also asking the obvious?"

"Aish. So annoying. Are you going to eat or not?"

I didnt mind answering him. I just seat and started eating.

Then a sudden question popped up my mind.

"You are alone in here right? Where's your parents? Sister or brother if any?"

"Is this some kind of question and answer portion?"

"Is it really hard for you to answer properly? I mean is it bad to ask question with someone who took away your virgi... Ugh! Nevermind. Anyways thank you for the dinner."

She stood up and placed the plate on the sink when Brent suddenly speak.

"My family died in the clan war. I was a little that time and a human took care of me until i reached the age of 15. I decided to stay away from them and be independent. Maybe bacause it is really impossible to live with humans after all."

She stopped and sit again.

"Why?"

"Their blood. It is really tempting. Of course i will not wait until i cant control my needs anymore. I dont want any harm from them. They are the ones who took care of me."

"Do you have any relatives? Or friends?"

"I have my own clan of course. Dont worry you will meet them soon. But for now lets have our dessert because later you will surely get tired.

In my bed."

Maybe he's not that bad at all. But one thing is for sure. HE IS PERVERT!