Wild ; MikaYuuMika

Notes: the amount of reads I got & the votes was really overwhelming ;///;thank youuuuuu ily chuu~
I didn't really know how to do the au given by KMY1999  so if it's a shit one-shot I'm berry sorry :-(

Mika knew he regretted the very day he found him curled up in his own bed, sleeping soundly as if it were his room.Mika had just spent the entire night in Yuu's room, so when he returned to his room, he'd almost screamed at the stranger in his bed, who looked exactly like him.He stood there, staring in disbelief at the sleeping figure.He tried to figure out what to do with the boy.Mika ran back into Yuu's room, waking up the already sleep-deprived boy.

"What, Mika?"Yuu was grumpy, having been awoken from his slumber.

"Yuu-Chan, fuck.Someone's in my bed and he fucking looks exactly like me."He breathed out, trembling slightly from the realization.

Yuu's emerald eyes hazy with sleep, widened almost instantly and he leaped out of the bed, barging into Mika's room and ultimately waking up the sleeping boy.

"Y-Yuu..chan?"The doppelgänger whispered, blinking several times.

Yuu screamed and reeled backwards, his back hitting Mika's chest.He grabbed Mika's hand, trying to recover from the shock.

"How..How do you know my name?"Yuu finally spoke up, having calmed down.

"What? ...We were in the Hyakuya Orphanage together when we were children, remember ? Uh, and now we live together.."The doppelgänger's face reddened as he trailed off the last part.

Just then he saw Mika, holding Yuu's hand.His expression changed into a look of confusion, then disgust at the sight of them holding hands.

"Isn't he..me?"

"No, uh..he's the real mika and he lives here with me."The blonde's grip on Yuu's hand tightened, and his lips pressed against Yuu's neck to give a warning that Yuu was his.Mika did not even care if the doppelgänger was him from a parallel universe or whatever, but either way Yuu-chan was still his, and not some look-alike.

There was something in the sentence Yuu had just said that made the doppelgänger narrow his eyes and clench his teeth threateningly at Mika.

"Please Yuu-chan, call me Mikaela and you can call him mika."He said Mikaela's pet name like it was disgusting and unworthy.

Mika growled at Mikaela, climbing on top of him and punching him.

"Don't you dare fucking mock Yuu-Chan's pet name for me."

Mika had forgotten that since they were the same, they had equal physical abilities, leading to no obvious winner in the fight.

"Stop—Stop it!"Yuu yelled at the both of them, abruptly ending their fight.

Mika continued to assault the other , only this time verbally, having been scolded by Yuu.

"What's Yuu-Chan's favourite colour?"Mika asked, hoping Mikaela would get it wrong.

"Blue."Mikaela calmly folded his hands in his lap.

"Favorite food?"He kept going, desperate for a wrong answer to prove to Yuu that he was the best for Yuu.He hated competition and was upset he had to fight for Yuu.If anything, he wanted the ravenette all to himself.