Painted Smiles ; Mikayuu

Notes: shameful sinning au where Yuu has a demon residing his body, and he has the permanent body markings, from the side of his face all the way down to his leg.Mika is the new circus ringmaster (also the owner of the circus) .pls okay i came up with this au myself please ask for permission & credit me before you use it thank you! iM really considering making this into a book.Warning: banging and such you know me ;-)

Yuu had been with the circus for as long as he could remember, perhaps when he was a baby, his parents had sold him to the circus.After all, people with disabilities like him could not fit in the society and the only acceptable place for people like him was the circus.Where everyone mocked him for being different.Where people found delight in insulting those who were different.

In the circus, Yuu hardly had friends, except for a few outcasts, just like him.He was labeled as the circus freak, with the indelible tattoo-like marking all over his body.

"Yuu-kun, hurry up! There's a new circus master here to take over us!"Yoichi cried out.

Yuu grumbled under his breath, his emerald eyes lidded in frustration for a second before he got up and walked beside Yoichi to the Ringmaster's wagon.The previous ringmaster had passed away from old age, and sent his oldest son to take over his job.

Yoichi flung open the door to the wagon, and they both stepped in.

"Hm, do you boys need anything?"His voice was husky and low, and Yuu's face immediately became red.

Before he could run away, the owner of the voice turned around to face the duo.The Raven-haired male was momentarily stunned by the beauty of the new ringmaster.He looked more like an angel, with his fair, porcelain skin, his soft blonde hair and his cerulean eyes.Yuu broke eye contact with the male, ashamed of his imperfections, especially the markings on the side of his face.He felt impure compared to the blonde.

"N-No, sir! We just came..t-to welcome you to the c-circus!"Apparently Yoichi was also affected by the blonde's appearance.

The edges of his lips quirked up into a smile."That's awfully kind of you two."

He narrowed his eyes at Yuu's face.He felt the blood rushing to his face , his self-consciousness made him stare at his shoes, avoiding the blue-eyed male at all costs.

"What's wrong with your face?"He asked.

Yuu knew it.He was the same as the others.Yuu had hoped that he would be different, but all of them were the same.All wanting to make him feel like trash.

"That's a..birthmark."Yuu mumbled, ignoring his intent stare.

The room was silent, and when the ringmaster stepped forward, only the loud clicking of his shoes against the wood tiles could be heard.Yuu felt something warm land on his head, and he looked up in confusion.

"I'm not talking about the birthmark, silly.I think it's beautiful on you.I was actually talking about how red your face is right now."He explained,patting Yuu's head, and the ringmaster's hands moved to both sides of  Yuu's faces, making him look into the blue eyes.

Yuu's favorite color.

The blush on Yuu's face deepened from both his words and physical contact.It was the first time someone called him beautiful and was not afraid of him, someone who was actually willing to touch someone as disgusting as him.Yuu kept his guard up, unwilling to fall prey to his honeyed words.He knew all too well he could not trust this man.Yuu flinched from his touch and pushed his hands away.