On the House? 2

requested by @NeutrallyGay aka my fav hoe jk jk warning: sexual content ahead!!

___________________________

Guren grumbled under his breath, checking his appearance in the mirror before heading out.He usually regretted every single decision he made, but this time he did not feel anything.Guren was ashamed of himself for wanting to see Shinya so much.

"You said you didn't have friends."Guren frowned at the grinning Shinya as soon as he reached his house.

The Raven-haired male stared, unamused,  at the writhing bodies partying in Shinya's house, loud music blasting from the speakers.Shinya shrugged apologetically in response.Guren felt sick in his stomach, having being deceived by the new acquaintance or "date" he had just met.

"You..Y-You fucking lied to me."He could not contain his anger by then.

Guren could not understand why a simple lie could affect him so badly.Perhaps it was because it was Shinya who was lying to him.He had wanted a nice , quiet evening alone with Shinya instead of this.

"I'm really sorry.Look, let me explain."Shinya's eyebrows furrowed and he reached out for Guren's shoulder.

"Don't touch me.I don't want to listen to your excuses."He visibly flinched , hurting Shinya even more and walked off, storming out of the house.

On the way out of the house, he had bumped into Mahiru.

"Mahiru? What are you doing here?"He tilted his head.

"This is my house, and it's my brother's birthday, so I brought my friends over to cheer him up.Since he's a sore loser who doesn't even have any friends."She sighed, exasperated.

Shit.

He gulped visibly.

Shinya is Mahiru's brother?

He processed his thoughts, digesting the information slowly.His face whitened , realizing that Shinya had actually told him the truth.Guren groaned inwardly, he had hurt the man he liked with his arrogance.

Ichinose started running towards where he had last seen him, ignoring the irritated mutters and whispers he got when he bumped into other people.Shinya was gone.He then climbed up the stairs to where the rooms where, barging into every room in the house, apologizing when he came across people making out.

Just as Guren stepped unknowingly into Shinya's bedroom, Shinya emerged from the bathroom.

"Guren..?"

The silver-haired male was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair damp with water droplets dripping down his toned stomach.

"I..I'm really sorry I misunderstood the situation.Mahiru told me everything."Guren slowly walked towards Shinya and touched his jaw.

The blue-eyed male gave a bitter smile, avoiding Guren's intense gaze , his cheeks flushed from the proximity of their body.

Shinya abruptly leaned towards Guren, taking him by surprise.His eyes were closed and he was waiting expectantly.Guren narrowed his eyes before awkwardly brushing their lips together for a while before pulling away.Shinya opened his eyes and pouted cutely.

"You're no fun, Guren."He teased , a smirk on his face.

"Shut up.You got what you wanted."

"I haven't gotten everything I wanted~"He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"No.Someone will catch us."He was still tempted despite his denial.

"Doesn't that make it more exciting, ne~?"

Guren wasn't sure of what happened after that, but suddenly he was on top of Shinya, his hands entangled in soft silver hair as Shinya unbuttoned his clothes.

He'd left Shinya's towel on the floor , overcome by lust.Arms instantly moving to wrap around his  slender waist, Guren didn't bother to care who started it as he pressed his lips harder against Shinya's. They inched in closer, their mouths hot as Guren glided his lips down Shinya's neck before biting onto his collarbone.

"Heh~ Guren's s-so easy to p-persuade.."He muttered, angling his jaw to allow Guren more access inside his mouth.

"Shut up."The other male scowled.

Guren pushed Shinya down even more , holding him there with the grip on his shoulders as he practically devoured him in the kiss. Opening and closing their mouths together with saliva dripping down the corners of their lips, their hot breaths mingling interchangeably, Guren felt heady and aroused all over.

Gyu couldn't help but think about how good Shinya as he buried his dick further into his ass until the very hilt was in, his balls hitting against his twin's. He could hear Shinya taking shallow breaths, see his hands clenching and unclenching against the rocks as he moved in deeper and deeper inside him.

Just as Guren began moving in and out, and Shinya started breathing shallowly, his hands clenched into fists, the click of the door opening could be heard.They both stared at each other in panic as they stared at the intruder.

"Well, isn't this surprising."Mahiru walked in without warning, a hint of a smirk on her face as she stared at them.

They could only mumble apologies as Guren hastily pulled out of Shinya and put their clothes back on.