Scared; Yoichi x Reader Fluff AU

Yoichi was gripping the handle so hard that his knuckles had gone white.His eyes darted around aimlessly, fear was obvious from the look on his face.

"Yoichi? Are.. you okay?"Y/N asked.

Y/N was in the seat next to Yoichi on the roller coaster ride and seeing the look of the young boy's face, she started to worry.

"Do you want me to hold your hand or something?"She bombarded him with questions.

Yoichi merely shook his head as he took Y/N's hand in his, clutching on to her warm hand for comfort.It was slightly distracting to her that Yoichi's hold was so comforting and warm.Y/N had always had a crush on the boy, what with his caring personality that actually made Y/N feel important.

Just as Y/N tucked a strand of  H/C hair behind her ear with her free hand, the roller coaster started to move slowly along the track.As the rollercoaster went higher up into the sky, his grip on Y/N's hand got stronger.

She was surprised that Yoichi had that much strength in him as her hand started to feel pain.

It was only the beginning.The rollercoaster reached the climax then went down at an alarming speed.Yoichi let out a strangled scream and dug his fingernails into her soft skin, leaving red crescent-shaped marks on her ivory skin.She did not feel annoyed by Yoichi as it had her fault for forcing him on the rollercoaster with her.

They soon reached the starting point again with Yoichi being surprisingly quiet throughout the end part of the ride.Y/N noticed that Yoichi's legs were wobbly as he got off the ride , his bottom lip quivering.Once they were off the ride, his legs collapsed and he fell into a heap on the floor.

"Y-Yoichi!"She cared too much for the soft-hearted male.

Yoichi was crying in front of her.Y/N immediately felt guilty and crouched down in front of the brunette to give him a hug.Yoichi mumbled a small thanks before he buried his face into Y/N's neck, startling her and causing her to blush.

Y/N tried to comfort him but rubbing his back while he cried, with him sobbing and letting out noises at the same time.

She shouldn't have forced him to go on the ride with her.

And now the whole day was ruined for the both of them.After Yoichi calmed down, he got back on his feet, holding Y/N's hand to help her get up too.He saw the red marks he had made on her left hand and paled.

"Why didn't you tell me it hurt?"He inspected them carefully , holding her hand while avoiding the affected areas.

Y/N smiled a little and laughed a little, not knowing how to reply to his question.He quietly dipped his head down to kiss her hand lightly, before giving her a little smile.Her entire face was red from the kiss, her eyes looked away.

"Now it's my turn to drag you to do things with me."He grinned broadly and took Y/N with him to the kiddy rides.

"Of course, Yoichi."She giggled a bit and let him pull her to the rides.

Notes: This was short & I am sorry ;-; Bc Yoichi is such a cinnamon roll and he's not indecent so I had a lot of trouble writing this.