Obligation | Mikayuu

someone stop me pls im mikayuu trash.also, I'm really grateful for the 3k reads & 121(?) votes ! also did i just make one-sided mikayuu stab me

-

It scared Yuu whenever his boyfriend was being overly possessive.At first, he thought it was cute of him to care so much, but now it was slightly irritating.He still loved Mika nevertheless.

It was Valentine's Day, the Day of Love.It irked Mika to no end to see both girls and even boys from their school flocking to Yuu to give him cards containing their feelings or hand-made chocolates.He had to admit, Yuu's appearance and personality made people get naturally attracted to him.Mika also received gifts from others, but he usually threw them away, believing that he should not accept anyone else's love except for Yuu's.

Yuu should at least be able to sacrifice for me too.

And thus Mika began his Valentine's Day gift destroying mission after school , snapping the stems of Yuu's flowers, shredding cards into pieces and breaking all the chocolate, leaving only his gifts to Yuu untouched.

"What's this?!"Yuu cried out angrily, his eyebrows furrowed at an angle at the mess on his table, the hard work of his schoolmates destroyed.

"Yuu-chan , you can't just accept gifts from anyone.I'm the only one you love and you can only accept things from me..You love me, right?"Mika explained, a little smug smile on his face.

Unable to face his classmates accusatory looks at him and the mess on his table, Yuu shoved Mika out of his way."You're disgusting."

"Yuu-chan?"Mika ran after the boy in confusion.The reaction he got was completely different from what he expected.

"Please Yuu-Chan, wait."The tremor in Mika's voice and the soft sniffs he made in between his words  made Yuu stop walking and turn around to face the blonde.

"I'm sorry,Yuu.I acted according to my emotions and I wasn't thinking rationally.Please forgive me?"The tears in his cerulean blue eyes could not keep Yuu from staying mad at the boy, he was always too adorable.

"I forgive you, just please don't ever do that again."Yuu pinched the blonde's soft cheek, earning him a pained yelp.

"Yuu-chan's so mean."The taller male pouted."Ah, also do you want to come over to my house to make chocolates today?"

"I-I don't know.."He was still slightly uncomfortable with being alone with his lover after what happened today.

"I also invited Shinoa and the rest."

Yuu's emerald eyes immediately brightened."Okay!"

-

Yuu rang the doorbell of Mika's house, frustrated with himself that he was late.By now, all his friends would have already arrived and are having fun without him.

"I thought you were never going to come, Yuu-chan."Mika teased, a smile on his face.

Yuu mumbled an apology before entering his house.Surprisingly, the others had not arrived yet.Yuu looked around in confusion, waiting for them to pop up out of nowhere.He was sure they had arrived earlier than he did as he arrived 45 minutes later than the arranged timing.

"Shall we start? The others haven't arrived yet."Mika grabbed the raven-haired boy's shoulders and led him to the kitchen.

Yuu was still a bit hesitant to start without them, but he reluctantly agreed, unable to refuse Mikaela.Yuu helped Mika prepare the equipment and ingredients needed , according to the recipe.They decided the split the work, Yuu was assigned to blend the cocoa powder and butter into what was described as a "creamy paste" and Mika would then heat the paste and pour the remaining ingredients in.Finally, Yuu would pour the mixture into the mould and place the mould in the freezer.Seemed easy enough.

It was all going well until they realized Mika did not own a food processor or blender, so they resorted to using a regular hand mixer.Unfortunately, Yuu had forgotten to break the huge clumps of cocoa powder and put the mixer on high speed.

"Argh , fuck! Mika, help me!"Yuu screamed, getting lumps of cocoa powder and butter all over his face, hands and clothes.

Mika laughed at the sight of the unamused teen standing beside him, quickly switching off the hand mixer before any more of the mixture spilled onto Yuu.

"Delicious."Mika had licked some of the paste of Yuu's cheek, and the shorter boy's face reddened.

The mishaps occurring in the kitchen had made Yuu momentarily forget about his friends, and he lost the mood to have fun without them when he realized they were not there with him.

"Uhm, Mika.Is it alright if I leave? My friends are not here, and I don't see the point of staying here any longer."Yuu put down the bowl he was holding, unaware he had just hurt Mika's feelings.

"Then what am I, Yuu-chan? Are you implying that I'm not your friend?"The blonde stared at his boyfriend.

"T-That's not it..I-I'm just s-saying that-"Yuu had been cut off before he could explain.

"Can your friends do something like this?"Mikaela pinned the boy's wrists with one hand, pressing him against the wall and kissing him roughly."Or this?"His red lips had travelled down to Yuu's neck, sucking the skin so hard he left marks there.

"S-Stop it, Mika! You don't have to p-prove anything!"Yuu cried, struggling in his tight grasp.

"I have to show them that you belong to me only."The taller male made sure to leave evident marks on his fair skin for his friends to see the following day.

Despite it all, Yuu still loved Mika, even if it was obligatory to love the possessive blonde.