Try To Catch Me Now

Stealing and plagerizem is a serious crime! These are my own ideas and thoughts! ®All rights reserved™ This is copyrighted @Riss1020 ©2013. If you copy my ideas, your account will be reported and terminated! Thank you! :) Enjoy reading! Love always!
-Riss1020 :)

This is the 3rd book to the Adopted by Payzer series so make sure you read the other 2 before this one.

1. Adopted by Payzer
2. Holding On

•Chapter 1: But I won't fall.•

I stand in this stupid pink dress frozen, its been 4 months. The wedding is in a week, Grace had to torture me and make Lexi and I junior bridesmaids. Oh how I hate her! There were so many bridesmaids, I'm surprised she has friends.

There was Alyssa she had brown eyes and light brown curly hair, Venus who was crazy and went by Veevee, Hope who has amazing hair which is light pink and as it gets lower its darker!
Next was Cali she also had brown hair and brown eyes, she was more of a sporty kind of girl.
Erika has black hair and really dark eyes that looked black too. She hates wearing makeup but it doesn't matter because she doesn't need it, she's naturally beautiful.
Brianna has amazing blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair and freckles everywhere. She was more on the short side.
Rosa was tall with hazel eyes, black hair, and tan skin. Then there was another Brianna but she was short, has glasses, beautiful green eyes, and brown/red hair.
Ellice (aka Liccy), She is fairly tall, she has chocolate brown eyes and chocolate brown shoulder length hair.
Arpita is from India, she is also Grace's best friend. She has gorgeous dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Angela had long black hair and was more of a casual girl.
Kassidy (aka KAT), she has brown hair and blue eyes. Oh did I mention she's Ed's girlfriend. You know Harry's best mate, yeah Niall invited him and well they are dating now. Katelyn (aka Katie), has ginger hair and well she is extremely funny and forgiving.

Harry's girlfriend Brooklyn was next. I really liked Brooklyn she was nice and sweet. She had beautiful long blond hair and sparkling blue eyes.
Finally the maid of honor. Which of course was Grace's sister Tori. Tori was my age and Lexy and I have become really close with her. She is extremely funny and sweet. The best thing about her is her hair! It's turquoise and it gets lighter as it goes down. If anything she was the best part of the wedding. Everyone thought there was way to many bridesmaids but Grace had this huge fit about it and of course Niall had to pay for all 13 dresses. Plus Grace's. He would have paid for 15 dresses but Brooklyn and Tori refused to let him pay. Harry paid for both of their dresses after 3 hours of fighting. My dad paid for mine and Lexy's dad (Uncle Lou) paid for Lexy. All the dresses where purple except for Tori, Lexy, Brooklyn, and I. Tori being the maid of honor got a blue dress to match her hair. Lexy and I being the junior bridesmaids got my least favorite color pink, and Brooklyn being something I can't say her dress was light green. Ok I'm done talking about the dresses and all that crap.

Like I said we are standing here while Niall and Grace giggled practicing their stupid vows. Erg, why can't I sit! I catch my mum's eye and she gives me the look. She's about to have the babies any day now.

Why can't I be 18 and move out of the house and die. Lexy's turning 15 in 2 weeks and I'm 15 in 2 months. Only 3 more years.
The devil walks over and says, "Okay girls you can all sit unless your Lena or Lexy."
She walks away, really? I sit down anyway. Lexy looks at me and sits too.
"She is such a-"
"LENA, LEXY DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STAND!" Grace yells.
"Yeah, but I didn't want to so I sat down." I smirk back.
"You have to do what I say or else-"
"OR ELSE WHAT?" I yell.
"OR ELSE YOU'LL MAKE OUR LIFE'S A LIVING HELL? YOU ALREADY DO THAT! YOU TREAT US LIKE CRAP AND WALK ALL OVER NIALL LIKE HE'S NOTHING! HE'S MORE THEN MONEY YOU KNOW! I DON'T WANT TO STAND UP AT YOUR "WEDDING" OR BE AT YOUR "WEDDING!" I WISH YOU NEVER CAME INTO MY LIFE! THE ONLY THING I SEE WHEN I LOOK AT YOU IS MY HORRIBLE, ABUSIVE, DEAD FATHER!"

Everyone gasps.

What did I do.....