Chapter 19: Years Later

Happy New Year! My New Year resolution for Wattpad is to update more! So I'm updating all the books today! Enjoy!

Also you guys I really mean it! These books are amazing! They need more reads then what they have!

Please go read Horan's Girl by @ToriRoma
(Btw this is who Tori in the book is inspired by! ;)

And

I love this book! :)
Stitch by Stitch by @micaylaluvsyou
This book is really good and it deserves way more reads then what it has!

• READ THIS!! •
Also really quick! Whoever follows me will get sneak peaks of the chapters coming up! ;) So follow me for sneak peeks!

Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 19: Years Later

(4 Years Later)

I bet your all wondering what happened to Niall? You see that day back when I was 14. He missed his plane, and had to buy another ticket home. Just imagine if he was on time and got on the plane? I probably wouldn't be where I am today! I don't think any of us would be where we are today? So what happened with Niall and I? I'm 19 he's 24. We are still going strong. My dad finally excepted that we were happy, and all of the lads are happy for us. I'm glad that I have a family like this. I know we have been though a lot, but I couldn't ask for more. One Direction is not a band anymore. They still have fans that will always remember what they have done for them, all around the world. The lads are still extremely close, just like brothers. Niall and I got a flat together and Hayes and Lexy hooked up. They have been together for 2 years now. I'm happy for Lexy. She's my best friend and I will never forget the journey we went through. Sky and Leo are 4 years old now and healthier then ever! I sit here now in my parents living room waiting for Niall to get here. It's our 5 year anniversary and he has something special planned.
"Are you excited?" My mum asks me.
"Yeah." I tell her.
She smiles at me and I smile back. It's amazing to think one person as strong as her can change my life. There's a knock on the door. I get up to leave, but first I hug my mum.
"Thank you for everything mummy. I love you." I tell her.
"I love you too baby girl." She cries.
I open the door and I am met with Harry.
"Hello madam I am here to escort you to your love." He says.
I laugh and take his hand. I get into his car and we drive.
"Harry where are we going?" I ask.
"It's a surprise." He answers.
"I hate surprises!" I yell.
He laughs and keeps driving. About 10 minutes later we arrive at London's eye.
"What the heck?" I say.
"Come on." He says pulling me inside.
We arrive inside and everyone is there. I mean everyone. My dad, Leo, Sky, Lexy, Hayes, James, Kyle, Hyland, Louis, El, Perrie, Zayn, Luke, Tori, Ash, Brooklyn, Calum, Michael, and even my mum! How did she get here!
"What's going on?" I ask.
They all spread out and there I see Niall. He's standing in a heart made of rose petals.
"Lena." He says.
"What?" I ask.
"Come here." He tells me.
I walk over to him and he grabs my hands.
"Lena Sky Payne. I have loved you ever since you came into my life. Right then I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I still do. Your beautiful and I love you so much. I want to be the one to grow old with you and cherish the moments with you. I want you to be the mother to my children. I promise I will always be there for you. So Lena?" He asks.
"Yes Niall." I say looking into his gorgeous blue eyes.
He gets down on one knee in the center of the heart.

"Will you marry me?"

(A/N: This is not the end! There's 2 more chapters and an epilogue. :(
I can't tell you guys how much you have impacted my life. I've met so many amazing people out there in this world! You are all like my sisters! I love you guys so much! Thank you for sticking with myself and these books! I hope whoever reads these books with continue reading my other books, and all of you series readers should read the "Torn" series because Lena might turn up in the Niall one! Wink ;) Wink ;) I hope we all more to the "Torn" series and we stay together as a fandom! I love you guys so much!

*Remember follow me for sneak peaks!*

Thank you for everything! :)

💜FOREVER AND ALWAYS!
-Riss1020 😘