Chapter 13: Sky..

Chapter 13: Sky...

I panic. I look at Lexy and she's totally calm. Gemma points to the fire escape. I nod and open the window. I quickly grab my backpack as do Lexy and Tori. We climb out and look back at Erika.
"I'm going to stay here with Gemma. Thanks for everything though." She smiles.
We smile back and quickly run down the stairs.
"WHERE IS SHE!" We here Louis yell.
"Where's Lena?" That Irish accent asks.
I freeze. Does he care about me? Does he really? I feel myself fall backwards. Lexy and Tori scream but all I see is 7 heads looking down out the window. Liam, Harry, Lou, Zayn, Gemma, Erika, and Niall were about to witness my death. I finally wake up and realize I'm falling. I grab for the metal bar and miss. I brace myself but something catches me. I look up to see my backpack got stuck on a railing. I look down to see I'm only 3 feet away from the ground. Lexy and Tori run down the stairs and unhook me. I fall to the ground and see familiar faces crowd around me.
"Lena Sky Payne you are in so much trouble!" Liam yells.
His phone rings and he picks it up. He goes into shock and drops him phone. He picks me up and runs to the car.
"Dad what's wrong!" I yell.
"Your moms in labor!" He scream.
"What!" I yell.
Everyone hears the news and pills in the 3 cars. Dad races to the hospital and runs in. He panics and asks for mums room. He nods and turns to us.
"Liam go to Dani we got them. We will be in the waiting room if you need us." Niall says.
He nods and runs off. We all take a seat in the waiting room. I sit next to Lexy and Tori. Mine and Lexy's other hit single "Broken" is playing. We look at each other and start to belt out the lyrics.

"I CAN'T HELP HOW I FEEL! YOU ACT LIKE IM NO BIG DEAL! BUT IM BROKEN AND IM CRYING INSIDE TONIGHT! BECAUSE YOU BROKE ME!"

People look at us and we burst out laughing. The boys smile. Niall smiles.

Next teach me how to duggy comes on. Tori, Lexy and I stand up. We count to 3 and start twerking, dugging, and shaking our bootys. The boys can't breath and Harry's on the floor laughing.
"Twerk it Lexy!" Tori yells as Lexy twerks. After the song i'm extremely tired. I sit down on Harry's lap and feel myself drifting to sleep.
I wake up to my dad shaking me awake. I look around and everyone is sleeping. I burst out laughing seeing my dad is scrubs. He laughs to with tears in his eyes. Everyone wakes up.
"Lena are you ready to meet your brother and sister?" He asks.
"BROTHER AND SISTER!" I scream.
He nods. I nod back and follow him to a room. I walk in and am amazed at the sight. A baby boy and baby girl are wrapped in blue and pink blankets in my mums arms. She looks up and cries. She hugs me and whispers, "I love you so much and I'm so glad your okay."
I feel myself wiping tears away.
"What's their names?" I ask.
Everyone walks in and smiles.
"Leo and Sky." She says.
I look at her and smile.
"After me?" I ask.
She nods.
"But why?" I ask.
"Because you taught us to love, and how to breath when we couldn't anymore. You taught us how to raise and love another human being we could call our own. Thank you for everything Lena." She says crying.
I'm bawling now. I feel strong arms wrap around me. I look up and see Niall looking at me. He smiles and I smile back.
He looks at my brother and sister thinking. I look at them too thinking that might be me someday. But with someone that I will love and he will love me back.

But from the very start....

even if it's not Niall...

(A/N: #BAWLED!)