Chapter 15: Leaving

WARNING!: VERY LONG AND UNEDITED CHAPTER!

Chapter 15: Leaving

~ 2 Days Later ~

It's been a while since Niall and I have even looked at each other. It's not awkward it's just a comfortable silence. My mum and dad came home with the babies. They are quite annoying if you ask me! Waking me up every hour for my mum to feed them. My dad invited everyone over tonight because he said the guys had a big announcement to make. As my mum cooked with the help of Auntie El, Lexy and I watched the babies.
"You and Niall have been really silent." Lexy says.
"Yeah I guess but it doesn't bother me." I tell her.
"That's good to hear." She whispers seeing our dads walked in.
I look at her and nod.
"So anything you can tell us about the big announcement?" Lexy asks.
"Nope!" My dad and Lou say at the same time.
"Fine." Lexy says defeated.
Our dads go to the other room to help with dinner, leaving Lexy and I alone again.
"You know I see Sky in you Lena it's weird." Lexy tells me.
"Yeah I see it too." I tell her looking at my baby sister.
The doorbell rings and everyone files in.
"Lena! Lexy! Dinner is ready!" My mum shouts.
Lexy and I grab the baby's and put them in their high chairs. Lexy sits by her dad and Uncle Zayn. I sit in my usual spot which just happens to be next to Niall and Harry. We pass the dishes around and I take chicken, calcannon, corn, and fired cabbage.
"Looks like your finally eating!" Harry whispers.
"Yup." I whisper back.
Lexy sneezes and I burst out laughing.
"What?" Everyone asks.
I make eye contact with Lexy and we both burst out laughing again.
"What is so funny you two?" Auntie Perrie asks.
"When Lexy sneezes I always say, 'God bless you jesus Christ amen.'" I explain making everyone crack up by the way I said it.
"So what's this big thing you have to tell us?" I ask after everyone is done laughing at my stupidity.
"Oh right." Harry says.
All the boys stand up and look at us.
"So we have decided to go back on tour. We already have sold out shows in the U.K, Ireland, Europe, Africa, and Australia." Zayn says.
"WAIT DOES THAT MEAN-"
"Yes you get to see the 5SOS boys." My dad says cutting me off.
"YES!!!" I scream jumping in my chair.
"When do you leave?" My mum asks worriedly.
"Umm." Niall says scratching the back of his neck.
"Tomorrow." Harry squeaks out.
"WHAT!" We all yell.
"And you decided to tell us tonight!" Auntie El yells.
"Sorry loves but we found out yesterday." Uncle Lou says.
"Do we at least get to come to some shows?" Lexy asks.
"Most definitely. You guys can come to the U.K and Europe shows." My dad says.
"WHOOP WHOOP!" Lexy and I shout.
The boys sit down again and we all finish eating.
"Lexy and I are going to bed so we can go to the airport tomorrow." I tell them.
"Love Lexy doesn't live here." My mum tells me.
"Oh I know. She was just going to sleepover without permission." I say.
"Okay then." My dad says.
We walk up the stairs and run to my bedroom. I throw p.j's at Lexy and put mine on.
"I am knackered!" I yell collapsing on my bed.
"Tell me about it." Lexy agrees flopping down beside me.
In a matter of minutes we are asleep.

☺------------------------------☺

~ The Next Morning ~

"Lena and Lexy get your buns up if you wants to see your dads!" Auntie El yells up the stairs.
Lexy and I scramble to get clothes on and run downstairs. My mum hands us each a egg and bacon breakfast sandwich and points to the car.
"Where's Uncle Lou and dad?" I ask in the car.
"They had to take the van with the rest of the boys for security reasons." My mum tells us.
As we arrive at the airport Antie Perrie is waiting for us. We all walk inside and I look around at the thousands of fans blocked by gates and police. They scream even louder as we walk in. The girls start jumping and going crazy. I look behind me and see One Direction. We all meet up by the plane doors and wait until boarding. Lexy and I sat down in the near by chairs.
"So who are these umm 5SOS boys?" She asks me.
"Oh they were the opening act for the Take Me Home tour and they are super funny." I tell her.
"Name and ages when you met them." She questions/demands.
"Ashton was 19, Michael just turned 18, and Luke and Calum were 17." I tell her.
"So that means Ashton is 21 like Harry. Michael is 20, and Calum and Luke are 19?" She asks.
"Yup." I nod.
"So who's your favorite?" She asks.
"Luke. He's super funny and I love talking to him. Plus he spoils me!" I blab.
"Nice Nice!" She approves.
I see his blond hair through the crowd and jump from my seat running to him.
"LUKE!" I scream dodging people in the way.
"LENA!" He yells now running.
He picks me up and spins me around.
"Oh my goodness look how big you are!" He gushes in his Aussie accent.
"Luke I've missed you!" I tell him.
"I have to squirt." He says giving me a nuggy.
"CALUM, ASH, MICHAEL!" I yell hugging them all.
"What's up squirt." Ash asks me.
"Nothing much really." I reply.
"Yeah because almost getting killed, running away from home and crashing a wedding is nothing." Calum says.
"Oh yeah that too." I smile.
"Don't worry girl I would have crashed the wedding right along with you!" Michael says smiling at me.
We all laugh and head over to the others. The guys all man hug and they hug the laddies too. Uncle Lou introduces Lexy and they all hug her.
"Flight 2058 is now boarding to Chicago Illinois." The lady over the intercoms says.
I say goodbye to my uncles and to my I guess other uncles? I don't know! I give Luke a big hug and almost start crying.
"Make sure you text me and Skype!" I tell him.
"I promise squirt! Make sure you watch our twitcams." He winks.
"I will you crazy boys." I smile and wave to Luke as he walks through to the plane.

Well isn't this going to be a great month without my dad, uncles, and Luke...

(Here's an update! I'm not coming back home until Thursday so I won't be online! I'll try to update That One Game tonight but idk about Torn. Thanks for everything loves!)
-Riss1020 :)