Chapter 14: Let's Just Talk

I can't even tell you how much I love you guys! You have changed my life! :) 500 follows and 5K votes?!?! That's amazing! ;) I am extremely upset and hurt to say but, one of my favorite authors (@NataliaStyles7) on Wattpad deleted her account from all the hate she was getting. It really upsets me that people would do such a thing to make her delete all her books and everything! Her books inspired me and I would seriously scream when she updated. I'm just so grateful to have you guys, because I know you would never do that to me and you support whatever I do! :) You guys are literally the best fans in the world!

Thank you for everything you do! :)
Forever and always
-Riss1020 ;)

__________________________
Official updating schedule:
(Starts Sunday)

Sunday's= Try And Catch Me Now!

Tuesday's or Wednesday's= That One Game!

Friday's or Saturday's= Torn

2 NEW BOOKS COMING OUT SOON!

"Your Angel" (Niall Horan)

And you all better read this!!

"The Summer Promise!" (One Direction)
{Btw when this book and "Your Angel" (Niall Horan) comes out there will exciting news for this series! :) but all of you must work together to get the prize!}

Coming soon! ;)

Enjoy the chapter!

__________________________

Chapter 14: Let's Just Talk

We all walked back out to the parking lot and got in 3 cars to drive back to my house. Once we got there I hopped out and ran to my waiting room. I jumped on my bed and took in the familiar scent. I was laying on my bed when I heard the door open and close. Niall sits on my bed and looks down.
"I think we need to talk." He whispers.
"Me too." I whisper back.
"Look Lena in just going to come out and say it. I loved her. I loved Grace." He tells me.
"After what she did to us though Niall?" I ask.
"I saw the better side of her that you didn't care to see." He says.
"She never showed me she had a good side." I tell him.
"She did and she made me happy." He whispers tears running down his face.
"Niall-"
"No Lena! You only care about yourself ever since the day you came here! I thought you would change but you didn't!" He screams.
"I WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT MYSELF!" I yell.
"FROM WHAT!" He yells with a bright red face.
"FROM YOU HURTING ME!" I scream.
He looks at me shocked.
"What?" He whispers.
"I liked you since day one Niall. I never wanted to date or anything because that's gross. It's just when Grace came into the picture, she made my life awful! I knew I didn't have to protect myself anymore, so I tired to protect you." I whisper looking down.
He looks at me.
"I'm sorry Lena but I loved her." He whispers.
"I'm sorry to. I never meant to ruin your special day." I tell him.
The boys burst into the room.
"NIALL BACK-" Uncle Lou yells.
"I thought you were killing her with all the screaming." Harry says.
Niall and I laugh. The boys go back to the kitchen leaving us alone. Niall gets up to leave.
"If it makes you feel any better Lena. I only fell in love with Grace to get my mind off you, because I knew from the moment I saw you I loved you."
He walks out the door leaving me in shock. His last words echo through my head.

"I just could never have you......"

(A/N: Hopefully I can update on Sunday!)