Chapter 7: Unspoken

Chapter 7: Unspoken

I sit alone on the roof looking at the stars above me. I've always liked stars, they remind me of when I first got adopted by Dani and Liam. Those were the good days. Before when Niall was just an uncle to me, we were rolling down the stairs in blankets and he would tell me how much he loves me and how he will always be there. Before when he wasn't engaged, Dani or um Mum wasn't pregnet. It was all fine until Grace ruined it all...why do I have to be in love with someone I can never have? Why can't I be in love with a guy my own age anyway! Curse this stupid mind of mine! The window opens and Lexy comes crawling out. She lays next to me admiring the stars.
"So are you ready for tomorrow?" She asks.
I shake my head no.
She looks at me and her eyes sparkle as she's going to cry.
"I'm really sorry Lena. I haven't been there like I should have been. I'm sorry that you love Niall." She whispers tears threatening to fall.
I open my mouth but nothing comes out.
Lexy's crying now.
"If I was there then you still would have your voice. You would be able to sing and talk. It's all my fault that you can't do that ever again." She sobs.
'please don't cry I love you and it's not your fault it's mine!' I think.
All I can do is hug her and rub her back. It's my fault. I'm the one who was stupid to try and take my own life. Not yours. It will never be your fault it will always be mine. Everything will always be my fault Lexy..never will it be yours.

(A/N: You lucky ducks get the 2 wedding chapters tonight! It will be up soon so read read read! I'm going to bed because it's extremely late late late!)