12 - Other people.. Dangerous or not..?

"How do we know where their fortress is?" Asks Axton.

Elana brings out a book, "here's a book on the full blooded vampire side, they say there's a portal we need to open in order to get there."

"Oh that's easy," Melia says.

"Not exactly.." Elana opens another chapter,
"You need a full blooded vampire and a half blooded vampire to open the portal.. The portal on our side is located at... The basement in this house," Elana says slowly.

I look up at her, "the portal is in the basement? How many things are in this house..?" I say.

Kayson runs up from the basement, "she's right, there is a portal down there."

Elana nods, "now... To get a full blooded vampire whom we can trust.."

"I know a full blooded vampire," I say.

"Who?"

"My ex.. Parker,"

Elana looks like she was about to say something negative but she stops herself, "O-okay... Do you have his number?"

Hm.. Elana is really keen on wanting to get Jayden and Tayliah back.. Why?

"Wait... We're moving too fast-- way way too fast," Joanne says.

We all look at her.

"Danielle, he is your ex for a reason, he could try and do dangerous things if you ever contacted him again!"

Elana steps in, "well we don't really have a choice! If the full blooded vampires have Tayliah and Jayden in their spell for over a year then she'll permanently turn full blooded, and then we're in big trouble, Why? Because she's the daughter of the leaders on the half blooded vampire side, they will kill Danielle, giving them full access to the half blooded vampires, which means we're all fucked!"

Everyone stays quiet for a few seconds and Joanne breaks the silence, "you don't even know Danielle's ex! He could be dangerous."

Elana shakes her head and looks at the ground, "We need... To get them back-- we need to get everyone back from their dimension."

"Who's.. Everyone?" I finally ask.

"My sister got trapped in the full blooded dimension a few years ago... She was cursed with the spell, eventually it became permanent and when my parents and I finally got in the dimension.. She was evil, very. Evil."
"I don't want that to happen to your sister, Danielle."

I look at her, "what was your sisters name..?" I ask.

"Karlla.. She's a full blooded vampire now,"

"Isn't there a way to undo it?" I ask

"No.. It's permanent.. which is why we have to get Jayden and Tayliah out of there-- before we do that, we need to find the portal, make the spell to undo it... And throw it at them."

I nod and look at my phone, I dial a number,
"Hey Parker... Can you come over?"

Okay.. If that's what you want..?

"Yes."

***

"So! You're the boy who hurt Danielle." Melia gives a sarcastic smile.

"She dumped me..." He says.

"Okay.. Moving on..!" She awkwardly says.

"Parker, I need you.. To open a portal with me in my basement." I say, simply."

He thinks for a few moments, "What's this for?"

After a long explanation later..

"Hm.. Under one condition." He smirks.

I look at him, gesturing him to continue.

"I want you to date me.. Again."

I hold my head in my hands in frustration. There was tension in the air, no one talked.

I thought about Tayliah and Jayden, how if we didn't get this done in under a year, they will remain in the full blooded dimension, as full blooded vampires. Why is this such a hard decision to date Parker again..?

Well... Let me tell you the story.

A few years ago...