7 - Tayliah on the inside

I set out blankets on the floor of my room,
"alright, that's it."

We lay on the floor and look at the ceiling, "Hm.. Where's Tayliah? I haven't seen her," asks Melia.

"I don't know, she's in her room but she hasn't come out, and my parents aren't home," I say

"Call them," Elana hands me my phone.

I dial my dad's phone number and wait for a few seconds.

This person's phone has been disconnected.

"I'm starting to get really worried," I stand up and begin to pace back and forth.

"Stop overreacting, he's probably gone out with your mom, its fine," Charlotte says.

That night...

Elana's POV:

I hear the door open, I didn't bother moving my head to see who it was, but I heard footsteps walking closer towards Danielle.

I look up to see a girl younger than us, probably Danielle's sister. She was holding a knife. This must be Tayliah, but why was she holding a knife?

She looks in my direction and I shut my eyes fast. She looks back down at Danielle and points the knife at her stomach.

"Tayliah no!" I whisper-yell, my eyes steam a red colour and I push her against the wall using vampire speed.

"What are you doing with that knife?" I growl.

"What knife?" Tayliah smiles.

I show a knife in my other free hand which I had snatches from Tayliah while pushing her at the wall

"Oh, that knife, nothing!"

Tayliah walks out the door but I stop her by saying, "I know what you're doing, Tayliah."

"Oh? Well then I guess we both know the type of girl I really am."

She walks out.

I need to tell Danielle this.

***

In the morning..

Back to Danielle's POV:

We all wake up and I look at Elana who was already up, looking around.

"You're up early," I say as I sit up.

Elana moves closer, "Danielle.. Your sister tried to kill you last night."

"What..? No, Tayliah would never do that."

Tayliah walks into the room, "Hey Dani, where's mom and dad?"

Elana glares at Tayliah.

"I don't know.. They didn't come home last night," I sigh.

"Mhm.." Tayliah turns around to leave and I see a blood stain on her jeans.

"Tay, why is there blood on your jeans..?" I ask.

She turns around, "no there isn't."

I stand up and begin to walk closer to her.

"Get away from me!" Yells Tayliah as she throws a knife into my leg. I pull the knife out and look at her, "what the hell are you doing?!" I yell.

Melia, Joanne and Charlotte began to wake up and were shocked at what they saw.

"You're lucky you can heal, but the next knife won't miss!" Tayliah throws another knife and it hits Elana's arms.

"You have got to be joking," Elana moans and pulls the knife out. I look up at Tayliah, we all run into the walk-in closet and lock the door.

"Tayliah is a psycho!" Yells Elana.

"Tayliah was so sweet, what the hell happened?" Melia exclaims.

"I don't know, but she's gone mad, I don't know what to do!" I yell.

Joanne opens a cupboard and two bodies come falling out, she screams.

"Danielle!" She screams.

My eyes widen as I see my parents bloody bodies fall out of my own closet cupboard. What were they doing here?! I know for a fact that I didn't kill them, and with Tayliah's weird behaviour lately, it only adds up to one thing...

"Oh my god," I look down at them, "Tayliah killed them."

I open the window and try to crawl out of it, "Joanne! Call someone! Axton, Jayden anyone!"

Joanne opens her phone and calls Kayson, "Kay! We need help."

Tayliah bangs on the closet door, "open the door!" She growls.

Joanne shuts her phone, "Kayson and Axton are on their way."