18. Hunter

Dedicated to @prasumgc

As per doctor's information she is responding well to the medication, they have moved her from ventilation to other room yesterday itself.

She might wake up at any moment and I am here to take care of her. I kissed her forehead and sat beside her holding her hands in mine.

I don't even know how to express my feelings, it is different when she is awake cause she knows what I feel or what I want just by looking at my eyes.

May be this is how my mother welcomed my father in her life even after knowing his way of life style as my angel.

It feels good finally to have her in my life, but I am scared of is that what if she rejects me after all the mess happened in our life.

What if she feels that she is no longer safe in my presence? What if she hates me for what I have caused in her life unintentionally??

God......why am I thinking like this? Whatever happened was not my mistake and I will fight for her even though she is not interested in me.

I will fight for us. I will fight for us until she accepts me in her life. I will pay for all my mistakes I have created in our life. I will beg her for forgiveness and acceptance.

I felt something tugging my hand. When I look at it, I see my angel trying to open her eyes and adjust herself to the daylight.

I pull her into my arms and hug her. I never knew I would miss her in my life, I can't even imagine my life for a fraction of second in my life.

"Stop crying James, stop being a baby." I didn't even realized that I am crying until I listen her telling me to stop crying.

Her voice is hoarse and she asks for water which I help her to drink. After helping her with drinking water I set the glass on the bed side table and lay her gently on the bed not before pressing the buzzer to call the doctor in to the room.

After a while doctor came in to the room he examined her and said she is doing well and just needs to get some more rest.

Their were few more bruises and marks due to cuts on her skin which would take time to fade away.

My blood boiled towards that bastard that if I had a choice I would have make him alive and torture him up to his death and again make him alive.

I could do this to him until I feel satisfied with the punishment I give him, but this can't be happen. So I pray to God that to torture him until he is rotten.

After doctor left the room she placed her palm on my cheek, I leaned in to her without knowing. By body reacted to her before my mind could process.

"I am sorry Sarah, I promise you I will never let you down with my behavior towards you.

I never wanted you to become as my mom cause I don't have any other loved one in my life to care about me. I could not handle if something happens to you without me protecting you.

I started loving you the day I saw you in my office confident yet innocent not knowing how to deal with this cunning world."

"It's OK James, you don't have to explain me. I understand that you were being insecure of your feelings."

"No Sarah you have to know my past and even after hearing to it you feel still to stay with me then I will be the happiest man in this whole world.

If you don't want me in your life then trust me princess I'm going to fight for us until you accept me and our relation in our life."

"What ever your past is I don't want to know...."

"No Sarah you need to know the truth, if you want to be with me then I should make you familiar with the secrets and past that involve me."

With that I have started explaining her about how my mother married my father even after knowing him being the mobster.

Their love for each other, my birth, her been kidnapped and being tortured until her last breath.

My father unable to cope up with her loss but raised me as a memory of my mother. After telling her all about my past I was shocked to see her response..

I thought she would have asked me to leave the room but she being my angel, she opened her arms and welcomed me in to her arms..

When I hugged her I felt for first time in my life some heavy burden has been lifted from my shoulders.

"Oh James I'm sorry for you, I know it words can't heal your pain but I will make sure that I will love you with so much of love that you will never think loner about yourself."

I held her tighter in my arms after listening to her confession.

"Trust me princess I'm going to protect you with my life. I love you so much that it hurts to seeing you by the pain I gave you.

I have behaved very foolishly. I was being a number one jerk in my life by pushing you away from my life. But what I didn't know was I was pushing myself away from me while pushing you.

If you forgive me and accept me I will never let you down...."

"Oh James, there is nothing to forgive you, I love you so much that it hurts to not to say you on your face."

"Trust me princess, I love you so very much. I promise to look after you until my last breath."

With that I have promised her and to seal my promise I have kissed her on those pouty lips.

This kiss was different from the to other kisses we shared. Our 1st two were rough and harsh. But it was filled with full of love, passion and mostly the joy which is going to fill with happiness in our life.........

******************************************

Love you all.
qt sweet