17. Hunter

Blood is rushing through my adrenaline, I can hear nothing but the sound of my raising heart beat.

I rush towards the room where my men lead me. No part of my body are under my control, all I can think about is Sarah.

I have seen her lifeless body falling on the ground. Even though I'm happy that the bastard was killed I feel incomplete looking at her.

When I came in front of her I fell on my knees and don't even recognize that I am crying as I touch the moist on my face.

This is what she does to me, this was the reason why I always pushed her from my life. I don't want the history to repeat, I never felt what my father felt for loosing my mother as I just used to see him.

But at the moment I can feel his pain, I want to end up my life. I have only kissed her twice but I savoured her taste in my mind.

I hugged her lifeless body in my arms and place a kiss on her forehead. I care less when my men watching me as a loser, weak human.

I only care for the one who is in my arms always waiting for me to be accepted in my life. What she never knew was I have welcomed her in my life the moment I have seen her innocent face.

Her Doe like eyes getting wide when I ask her to do something which she do not expect from me. The smile on those pouty lips, made me always wanted to taste them and savour the moment.

Think me a creep or not I wanted to kiss her for the last time. Looking at those lips I have bend to kiss them.

When my lips were pressed on her's reality hit me as if someone hard slapped me hard on my face.

I can feel her breath on my skin which is very faint. I don't know what to do.

"Call. The. Doctor. NOW." I growled at my men composing myself to remain calm. I picked up her bridal style in my arms and made my way towards the hallway asking my men to get ready the car so we can drive faster to the hospital.

As we reached the nearby hospital, I shouted at every one to make it fast. When they asked me to place her on the wheel chair I snapped at them.

I followed the doctor to the ICU carrying her in my arms. After placing her in the bed, doctor requested me to leave the room to start the treatment.

Her condition is very critical that doctors did not guaranteed of her being alive. I have warned them that I can destroy entire hospital if she won't make it up.

I know she is a fighter, a fighter who will not accept her being failed cause she always finds a way how to get what she wants.

I wanted her only to stay in my heart, but being a stubborn one I don't know when she has captured both my heart and soul.....and that's the reason I love her more...

I felt nurses rushing here and there to get what ever they need to help her during the treatment.

After feeling like forever, I have seen the doctor coming towards me. I went to him and asked about her condition.

"Is she okay?"

I am praying for the God of her being good.

"At present I can say that she is alive but.."

"But,what but doctor??"

"Mr. Hunter she is very fragile in her condition. She is having a broken leg, fractured ribs and most probably has lost much blood due to the bullet in her body.

I wonder how she even made it, but I am sorry to say that we can't assure as everything is going to be good cause she is in coma."

This can't be happening, I mean if her body fights against her condition then she will be awake but how time she takes to make it happen.

"How much time does it takes her to wake up doctor?"

" I'm sorry to say Sir, but at present she is on ventilation after 48hrs of supervision we can let you know about her condition. "

With that he left the hallway leaving me alone to curse more to myself that how incapable I am to protect her.

When she is awake I will try my best to protect her. I will never let her leave my presence. She is my angel and I will protect her with my life.

************************************************************************

Hi qties,

I can't believe it, guess what ILWTB has crossed 25k readers.....

Oh my god.... Love you guys love you so.....much for your support...

Here we go with another update. As per your wish I have not killed Sarah...

But you can expect alot of drama in the upcoming updates.....

Before stopping this let me ask a favor from you guys....please read my other story I-I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND.....

Please don't forget to Vote & Comment

And don't forget to maintain that beautiful smile forming on your lips :)

Love you all

qt sweet :*