14. Sarah

Hi qties....

Ok I just wanted to let you know that the last part was the end of flashback.

Hope you guys enjoyed it......

And from now on we will be back to the place where Sarah got kidnapped and hidden from your loving James or Hunter...

I know.....I know both James and Hunter are the same but few of my lovely readers mostly female are preffering Hunter as it gives some manly vibes.....

So it's up to you what you wanna call him.....

Ok enough with my stupid rambling.....

Anyways..........

Happy reading......

************************************************************************

I still don't understand why James always objects me from moving on in my life.

He says he cares less about me but I have this urge that always reminds me that he will never ever stop loving me......

But what the thing is bugging my mind was how did Milton got saved from death when I myself saw him laying in his own pool of blood when James fired him at the party.

And why did he came now to us that to after two freaking years.....

I stepped out of my room to find to get all the answers from Milton which were bugging me.

They never locked me in a room cause they know that there is no escape or to communicate with any one.

And whom would I communicate to??

Diana is living her life with her fiancee. Who is none other than my present boss Henry Summer, I doubt they should have found about my missing.

Is she trying to find me? She is the only one I have to think and care about.

Lost in my memories I bumped in to a wall getting me out of my dreamy land.

But the wall was hard yet soft, and came to know it was a person but not a wall. So I lifted my eyes to check who it was, there stood Fedrick folding his arms across his chest with a questioning look on his face.

"I- I wanted to meet Milton and have a small talk with him. Can I meet him?" When I asked him about meeting and talking with Milton he looked at me as I have grown extra head on my body.

No wonder cause even they where giving me good hospitality I never have been good with them.

I always acted as a bitch but whom do we blame cause for god sake they have kidnapped me and how can they expect from me to be a good girl.

With a Curt nod he took me to the room where I guess I can find Milton. As the doors were big as if it looks like an entry way of some court of palace where we can find King and his ministry.

The only difference is this office only belongs to Milton. When I knocked the door I found his voice permitting me to enter the room.

Hesitantly I entered the room and stood in the doorway after shutting the door.

He saw me with wonder same as the looks Fedrick gave me a long back. Aahh what is it with people checking me out as if I am some alien.

"Can I have a talk with you Milton? Only if you don't mind" So I thought of breaking the silence which is killing me.

"Of course love, what is it that you wanted to talk with me. Oh please sit down make yourself comfortable."

I went forward and sat on a couch facing Milton.