16. Hunter

Recap:

"James go away he is planning to kill us, If you want to be safe run away cause they have attached a bomb to me which can blast at any moment."

I was in a state of shock and how could I did not see this coming, I mean I knew he is trapping us in his trap but I never knew he would do this.

**********************************

"What are you looking at? Go away James, go for god sake. Please at least listen to me now."

She was pleading me trying to save me from the situation no matter what happens to her, this is the quality in her which made me whipped me around her finger and yet she doesn't know.

I gave her an amused grin, how can any one be this naive that they can forget that I'm the most powerful mobster who don't care about anything and mastered playing with every single deadly weapons.

"Shaw" I called out one of my men who is expert in fixing and diffusing the bomb. She frowned when I called Shaw to diffuse the bomb.

When he diffused the bomb she sighed in relief, and I untied her hands and placed my jacket covering her from others gaze. Not liking the idea of her being watched by others.

After wrapping the jacket around her, she hugged me as if scared for her dear life.

Only my men were in the hallway and we were locked from inside.

"James" Sarah balled my shirt in her fist with wide eyes as Out of no where smoke is being spread all over the room making everyone gasp and cough hardly for air to breath.

When the smoke reduced and we were breathing heavily what alerted us was that Sarah is missing again.

I fired my gun making holes in walls and few were in air.

"Now, Now you don't want to see her hurt so stop creating mess over here."

There were led screen making us to watch how those bastards are hurting her.

He fisted her hair and pulled her head with a force which made her to scream with pain.....

That's it I lost my control "You bastard leave her or else..."

"Or else what Hunter, what are you going to do?? I know that your life is in this bitch so I would rather kill her than hand over her to you.

And you know how painful I'm going to make her die. Let me explain you, first I will enjoy by fucking her in front of every single men of mine..

After enjoying her for myself I will let each of my men enjoy her flesh. After that I'm going to kill her slowly and brutally.

If I find enough that this is enough to punish you, then I will let you go and feed my ego by announcing the whole world that I killed the life of the most powerful mobster in this world."

Panic rose in her features, this is what I don't want to make her feel.

This was the reason I always pushed her away but being a stubborn woman she went against me and got caught up in this situation.

God......help me, I don't even know where they held her in this freaking place.

Shouting orders to my men to find her, and I started searching her in every single room that can be found.

Sarah POV:

I was disgusted by what Milton is speaking. How can he be cruel? I know he has his issues with James but believing him I made a mistake for which I'm going to pay.

Even though I am a orphan and didn't have parents to guide us me and Diana never allowed a male to touch us and we wanted to share our dignity with the one whom we loved the most.

When he spoke how he is going to take me as an animal in front of everyone, terror can be seen on my face

He is hitting me, punching and is handling me very badly. How can a person be this cruel? He himself accepts he loves me and again how can you abuse the one whom you love.

Love is a feeling that you give up your wants to make the other person happy by what he/she wants...

Love is a feel where you willingly sacrifice your life if the other one ask you to do so.

When both are in love with each other you world is filled by the person who you love, they are your peace. Staying in their arms comforts you.

That is the emotion where you want no one but them. And I wanted to feel loved by James.

But how can Milton say he loves me and start abusing me with such brutality.

Tears were running down my cheeks and I can taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

I was loosing my consciousness but I need to stay awake I can't let this happen to me.

When I lost my strength and was waiting for another hit but what made me to struggle hard was Milton standing in front me with his bear chest and pulled me towards him.

I am struggling hard to let me go from his hold but it is being useless as my strength compared to him was nothing.

He was kissing sucking licking every inch of my body, I was feeling bugs and insects crawling on my body.

He is trying to pull away the jacket James made me to cover myself... Lust is clear in his eyes I would rather kill myself than be submissive in front of him.

In the corner of my eye there is a gun which can be reached if I struggled hard.

I let him do all the nasty when I was struggling hard to get a hold on the gun. I needed to be very cautious as everyone one were looking at us.

When I reached it I hit it hard on his head gaining a groan from him. When he tried to hit me and snatch it from my had I fired the gun which passed through his heart.

But what I was not expecting was he pulled a pistol out of no where and fired at me. To escape from him I fired back which made a hole in his head.

And his lifeless body fell on the floor making a thud sound. I stood in shock for killing someone with my own hands.

I felt a pain in abdomen and when I looked at it I smiled cause I don't have to live with a guilt lifelong for killing someone.

What I have not observed was Milton's dynasty was crushed to death. James's men were shouting for him indicating they have found me.

I wanted to see him before I die maybe I can't be loved by him in my life.

If what Milton said were true that JAMES being in love with me then I wish he will move on with some other girl who can show his love to him and gain his love back.

Every second waiting to see him but letting my eyes open was getting hard. Don't know what happened next but I was enveloped in darkness by closing my eyes.

************************************************************************

Hi qties,

It's been like forever for this update but guys I will be slow at updating maybe once in a week.

Hope you liked this update.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all,

qt sweet.