15.Hunter

dedicated to @NeelamMenghani

Hi guys....

Sorry for the late update....but I don't know how to write the new update, but I was busy with my friend's marriage this whole week....

So wish her a very happy married life.....

Happy married life samyu.... :*

I hope you people like this update

And here is your update.....

Happy reading.....

************************************************************************

After knowing she was captured by Italian Mafia I can feel my blood draining from my body. How is that even possible if their leader is dead? I myself killed him in front of her, fuck this is all my mistake I should have kept my tabs on them.

But there was no activity conducted by Italian Mafia, if Milton was killed by me who is running the Mafia. And the important question was why would they capture her after this long time?

"Ahhh...." I wanted to scream my lungs out cause I don't have a single hint about what's going on and its driving me crazy.......

Me and my men are planning to get her out of their capture I don't know what are they doing with her, I swear to god if they her in any way I am not going to live any bastard. I'm going to kill each single one with my bear hands.

When we were planning for her release from those bastards my mobile started to ring, I stared at the screen as it is displaying private instead of a number.  

"Hello Hunter speaking" I answered.

"I'm Milton" that bastard how is he alive and is he the one got Sarah kidnapped. My blood was boiling I fisted my hands to control my ragging anger.

"What do you want you fucker? I swear to god I will make you regret the day you were born if you are the one who kidnapped her and harmed her in any way either mentally or physically?"  

I shouted through the mobile...

"whoa, whoa calm down dude, if it makes you feel any better I didn't harm her in any sort of way. But yeah I have kidnapped her to save her from Russian mob who are thirsty to drink her blood and make you weak.

Every one knows that you love her and you pushed her away to keep her in safe hands which you failed drastically. And yeah I wanted to hand over her to you, so come and get her."

What he will hand over her to me what is his deal?

"What's your deal?" my voice was cold to my ears itself, the beast in me is in control and he won't let any others to harm her.

"Nothing, I mean it. She wants to be with you and after these many days I came to know she loves you more than herself and I don't have a ounce of chance to win her heart. So I thought of returning her to you."

"I don't trust you. How would I believe she is safe and sound?" I wanted to hear her voice to confirm she is safe and sound.

"Well she is not interested to talk to you."

"Then how can I don't know it is a trap or not? How can I trust you?"

"Hello" I heard her soft voice with hesitation. Why is she hesitating to talk to me. 

"Sarah, is that you?" What a  stupid question? Of course its her voice which always soothes me when I am disoriented.

"Yeah" That's it now I need to take some action against this situation to rescue her.