7. Sarah

Tnx for the support....you made my day....and ya i just wanted to tell you to avoid the confusion that there might be around 4-5 or more chapters of Sarah's and Hunter's past.

So it starts from this update itself, to avoid the confusion I will indicate where it starts...

And lastly there will be no Hunter's POV in this updates, common guys lets be a bit logic as Sarah will be going to recollect her moments in the past but how come she know's his POV.

Ok enough with my shit and lets start the story.....

Here you go..............

************************************************************************************************************        

                The dream I had was playing in my mind I wanted to talk to James and know how he is??

I was trying to get that dream out of mind I wanted to think every thing is good, he can't be hurt. No one simply calls him beast.

What the world don't know  is he can be all sweet and caring if he wanted to.

I know him more compared to others, he always loved me but never got to hear that from him.

I know he is in search of me and when he finds me I will show him what I am shutting him down.

If I am correct he will not let me go out of his sight once he finds me, even though he is over possessive I love the way he cares and treats me. So I will simply switch the places so he could know how much I was dying to be with him.

With that all my old memories spent with him were running in my mind...

#########Past starts here#########

" Get your lazy ass off the bed Sarah Williams", my beauty sleep is being disturbed by my bestie Diana.

She is the only one whom I have in his whole freaking world and same goes to her. We met each other in an orphanage and never left each other's embrace ever since.

I was 7 when I lost them in a car crash, and she don't even know who are her parents are. Nana says Diana is a gift thrown to our orphanage what the truth is her parents left her at the door step of the orphanage.

I didn't understand why no person initiated to take care of us as foster parents but I'm glad cause if they have taken us we would be away from each other and I hate it to be away from her.

Even though we are not blood related she is like a sister of mine.

"Ms Williams if you don't get your lazy down I am sure that your boss Mr. Hunter will hunt you down", hearing his name shiver runs down my spine.

You are wrong if you think sweet about him cause he is cold ruthless and a heartless beast which scares shit out of me.

I have been working as his personal assistant past three years when I have finished my college graduation.

Every one say no one has worked for him more than a week I am proud that I have been working for him for the last 3 years. Even though he is a heartless beast he never been harsh with me.

Everyone thinks I am being one of his mistress and that's the reason I am still in the job, but what they don't know is I have always maintained my relation professional with him.

After having a quick shower I rushed downstairs and had a super fast breakfast which is the pro of getting late in the morning.

Placing a kiss on her cheek I left to my office, After much rush I have reached the office on time and the sucking part was Mr.Hunter is in his cabin. So I went and bought his coffee with milk and two cubes of sugar, even though he is bitter he likes his coffee to be sweet weird isn't it?

Taking my notepad I have knocked on the door and he let me in to his office. As I placed the coffee on his desk I have opened the scribbling pad to let him know about his schedule today, before I could speak his phone rang.............

 "Hunter speaking.......... yes.......... I would like to attend it ................ sure............ ya I think I can take of that.......... OK I can ask my assistant to do it.... ok see you later"  he was having a conversation with someone.

"Miss Williams I want you to fix my schedule in Italy as we are going to have this meeting with few of my clients and also attending a charity program. And make sure you are ready by tomorrow early in the morning.

We will be leaving tomorrow and fly off on Sunday night. So get few dresses and a party wear as we are going to attend this charity program and I would like you being a bit fancy so that I can take you as my date."

"Yes Sir."

"Do you have any other doubts Ms.Williams?" he asked me as I stood like a statue in front of him.

"No sir, I will leave thank you." with that I left the office room and went into my cabin.

As usual my day was uneventful as my life, I wish I had some better life with soap era with boyfriends, clubbing and all but my life never gave me a chance to have fun, we worked hard to get settled in the positions what we are now.

when I left the office and went home I met with no one so I started packing my bag with the needed requirements as informed by my boss.

I have been with him on many dates and all of them were for office and charity programs but I don't like the idea about going to this one, cause I have this feeling in my gut that this could be different compared to all those I have attended before.

****************************************************************************************

ok I have posted as I have informed you, so what do you guys think of??

does it needs any correction or do you want it in the same manner??

will be waiting for ua comments and votes.......

please don't forget to vote and comment 

u guys have no idea how much ur votes and comments would encourage and boost up my spirit in writing next update............

love you all 

qt sweet :*